Transformers : A History

if your up for a read

angelfire.com/tx3/scorpionsn … y2003.html

just incase if the bandwidth for that site maxes out heres a mirror

omgomgwtfbbq.info/mirror.htm

I am sooooooooo reading this.

geek<

that reminds me… i should watch some episodes on my new transformers season 2 part 2 DVD’s :smiley:

Beasties was the best.

No way, man. The originals were the best.

Yes they were cool but check out the graphics in beasties,all this 3D laser rockets explosion stuff much beter then old ones.

I guess Beasties looked cooler, but I still like all of the original stuff. And the regular animation didn’t bother me, it wasn’t bad or anything.

aye but still 3D cartoons in early 90’s were rare.

It’s just personal preference.

Aye

There is no finer consumer experience than Transformers: The Motion Picture.

Thats right Eso. The Motion Picture was the best. Screw all this beastises crap, the beasties sucked. They sucked more than this new Energon shit.

And the soundtrack was pretty kick-ass too.

http://www.transfandom.com/matrix/features/50/images/behold_galvatron.jpg

Galvatron ruled.

[quote=“Sir Ryan of Last”]Thats right Eso. The Motion Picture was the best. Screw all this beastises crap, the beasties sucked. They sucked more than this new Energon shit.

And the soundtrack was pretty kick-ass too.[/quote]

Beasties kick those cars asses.

everyone has seen Jrassic Park T -rex’s will eat cars.

Especially when someone gets it for you for Christmas complete with Soundwave Winamp skin.

Remember the ring Lemrac.

The beasties dvd is in the zellers dvd bin somewhere…I would have bought it but it was that or office space…yeah

Optimus Prime!!!

http://www.toyobsessed.com/miva/graphics/00000001/enlarge/mp_prime.jpg

I also had one that turned into a fighter jet, and another that was a tub toy that turned into a jet boat. Transformers used to kick GI Joe’s butt all day long! That is, until my cabbage patch kid sat on them all.

That butt took out 40 good bots.