Tories Break Own Copyright Law

Here’s one for MiG… the Tory site notaleader.ca used material from TVO without permission to let viewers make their own attack Dion ads.
They have been asked to remove it.

tinyurl.com/3gvstm

Do as I say, not as I do?

5 days into the campaign and the Tory backroom continues to do more to derail Harper than the combined Opposition!

Ha ha, awesome! :imp:

Ha-ha, that’s fantastic, herbie:-)  I hope that Layton and Dion really go on the offensive in the coming weeks.

Too bad.  Under bill C-61, that would have been a $20,000 fine and a criminal record.

Not sure about fair dealing provisions in the current copyright law, but parody is usually protected speech.

I’m extremely disappointed with the Conservatives right now.  I can honestly say that I have no idea who I am going to vote for.  I can’t stomach the thought of another PM from Quebec.  They have little or no understanding of western issues.  Right now I am probably leaning more towards the NDP which would be an absolute 1st for me. 

So now you are all for the bill, if it means nailing some Conservatives to the wall?  :unamused:

Um, no, but it would show the stupidity of the bill.

:astonished: I cannot believe how few people understand sarcasm and cynicism.

Excellent!  I am very impressed with Mr. Cullen, he has my vote in October. :smile:

Was this directed at my comment?  If so - don’t worry - I fully understand the sardonic nature of this thread - I assumed that was why the eye-rolling emoticon was also smiling.  Perhaps I need to use [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] tags to make myself more clear?

Hee hee, maybe it is ME who doesn’t understand sarcasm!