I can’t wait to see this movie.  I loved Sin City by Frank Miller and this is another offering by that visual genius.

Indeed, it looks visually amazing.  Although, I’m more excited for Grindhouse.  Especially considering the directors involved (Quentin Tarantino, Edgar Wright, Robert Rodriguez)

Either way, how can one not be excited for this year? 

The Wind That Shakes The Barley [Winner of the Golden Palm at last years Cannes] Note: Beating out some of the best titles of last year including Babel and Volver.

Reign Over Me

Offside

First Snow [Seriously…come on…Guy Pearce.  Gotta see it.]

The Lookout & Stop Loss [If you’re not a fan of Joseph Gorden-Levitt see these anyhow]

Black Book [Has been getting insanely amazing reviews.  As well, it’s possible Paul Verohoven(sp?) may get his first oscar, which is odd considering he was behind atrocities such as Starship Troopers and Showgirls.]

And well yeah, I could go on forever but Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie For Theaters deserves an honorable mention as well.  Not too mention I’m sure it’s already on a lot of peoples ‘To Buy’ list.

fricken loved this movie i wanna go see it again tonite heart

I agree, i thought it was a really good movie. I give it two BIG thumbs up  :smiley:

If “Sin City”, “Braveheart”, and “Gladiator” had a baby together, it would be this movie.  Loved it.

http://www.rupert.net/~mringer/spartasmilie.gif

i wanna buy this movie wanna watch it again :smiley: