1 %

I see you’re drinking 1% Is that because you think you’r fat? Because you’re not, you could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

I’m proudly sporting a 1L carton of 2% Dairland in the fridge.

Hey what would happen if you poke a really fat guy with a pin when he was on fire?? And he and just drunk a canister of hydrogen?

First the hydrogen would expand and escape out of his troat, then when you go to poke his belly you’d drop the pin, because you got burned by his flames. Furthermore, if you some how succeeded in sticking the pin in the fat guy, it won’t pierce his flesh, (becuase he’s fat) so nothign would happen at all.

what if i shot him with a flaming nail gun?

and he was filled with nitroglycernin .

[quote=“Nomadic man”]what if i shot him with a flaming nail gun?

and he was filled with nitroglycernin .[/quote]

What if you weren’t so fucking stupid?

Whoa, who drinks 1% it’s so thick. Gotta skim, calcium it to the max.

I drink skim as well, only because I find it more refreshing. And milk is best ice cold. I used to have to travel BC Ferries alot and they had those giant old fashioned stainless steel milk dispensers that contained the best darn milk I can remember. Actually maybe the milk tasted extra tasty due to the ferry food being so terrible. Atleast BC Ferries have whitespot on board now. umm ya

Does anyone else think milk tastes bad?

wtf does milk taste like anyway.
ive done this challenge before, and no one has been able to describe to me how milk tastes… id be curious if someone here could tell me.

shit tastes like milk man.

[quote=“Alpine Scrub”]wtf does milk taste like anyway.
ive done this challenge before, and no one has been able to describe to me how milk tastes… id be curious if someone here could tell me.[/quote]

How can you answer that? Milk tastes like milk! Eggs tastes like eggs!
My best description would be: A slightly sweet opaque white liquid with a bit more texture than water. The texture feels more an more creamy as the percentage of milk fat increases.
Homogeneized milk, that not too many people drink nowadays, is actually quite good on cereals because of the creamy feeling.
I use to consume about 1 litre of milk daily but I now drink only about 1 glass per day. I have discovered the sublime taste of French Vanilly yogurt on my cereals all topped with some fruit (dried or fresh). Mmmm!

I used to drink about 2 litres of milk a day from about age 8 until 19 or so, then it was 1 litre for the next few years, and now I’ll usually drink half a litre a day or so, but quite often I don’t drink any at all.

1% and 2% are the only kinds I’ll drink by themselves, but I’ll have skim milk if I’m mixing it with something else. I’ve never tried whole milk, goat’s milk or any of that “not so easily accessible” stuff they have out now. I’ve tried soy milk, and I never will again.

Also, with milk, I find this is more important: tinyurl.com/6dl36

Oh, and your mom goes to college.

phear my mad mySQL editing skillz

I wonder if this will work…

It definitely works! DUUUUDE! My trolling days are back.

holy wowsers that is enough to really tick a nerd off. How do I stop it??!?!?!

Got me 8)

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!