Too many scandals to count

I really don’t know how anyone can continue to defend this. It would seem that the civil service has arrive at the conclusion that loyalty to the BC Liberals has no practical purpose. The leaks are multiplying, and (at long last, the MSM has recognized the inevitable). For example:

theprovince.com/Premier+Offi … z2NeqqUv67

ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-p … 49977.html

fullcomment.nationalpost.com/201 … y-scandal/

Seriously…I didn’t pay my taxes for this.

[quote=“teacher”]

Seriously…I didn’t pay my taxes for this.[/quote]

Indeed. I am hopeful that Mr. Dix will be the Premier in mid May. I’m not counting my chickens yet.

eh, we have a woman as premier what do you expect? certainly not honesty or integrity. :wink:

Yes jesus, Gordon Campbell was way better than her when it comes to honesty and integrity.

well now that you mention it… he was and thats saying something! however i was obviously joking. I do however suspect she was always a shady character and took the hollywood way to the top.

I don’t think Dix and the NDP will be good for the Northwest. I’m afraid of what he’s going to do with the economy. Economy has never been the NDP’s strong point. Jmo.

Ask yourself this, could it really get much worse for prince rupert? I mean really. Oh and rupert was doing pretty well when the ndp were in power last. that said they are all a bunch of thieving pigs at a trough.

[quote=“teacher”]I really don’t know how anyone can continue to defend this. It would seem that the civil service has arrive at the conclusion that loyalty to the BC Liberals has no practical purpose. The leaks are multiplying, and (at long last, the MSM has recognized the inevitable). For example:

theprovince.com/Premier+Offi … z2NeqqUv67

ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-p … 49977.html

fullcomment.nationalpost.com/201 … y-scandal/

Seriously…I didn’t pay my taxes for this.[/quote]

The NDP was no better during their tenure. If the Liberals lose the next election, they will have gift wrapped a province that is ascending economically to the NDP for them to either destroy or take the credit for. I’ve said it before, the Liberal government has disappointed me at times but they must be doing something right. They’re still the best bet for our province.

[quote=“jesus”]

Ask yourself this, could it really get much worse for prince rupert? I mean really. Oh and rupert was doing pretty well when the ndp were in power last. that said they are all a bunch of thieving pigs at a trough.[/quote]

Rupert, and the entire province, declined under the NDP. The development of our Port and our bright future has a lot to do with investment from our current provincial and federal governments.

[quote=“Crazy Train”]

Ask yourself this, could it really get much worse for prince rupert? I mean really. Oh and rupert was doing pretty well when the ndp were in power last. that said they are all a bunch of thieving pigs at a trough.

Rupert, and the entire province, declined under the NDP. The development of our Port and our bright future has a lot to do with investment from our current provincial and federal governments.[/quote]

it sure doesnt show.

The '90’s under the NDP was when Rupert started its decline. The mill was sliding. Fishing was starting its decline. The future of Rupert has been on the upswing. Dix has talked about LNG and not putting that in the forefront of building the economy. He has tho talked about reviving forestry (lumber) to do that is going to cost $$$$$$$. Which involves building new mills and/or retrofitting old ones if they are still viable. They have to have buyers for that lumber and be able to sell that lumber at a competitive price and make a profit.

Jesus what do you think should be done in Rupert and why do you think it doesn’t show???

[quote=“Crazy Train”]
The NDP was no better during their tenure. If the Liberals lose the next election, they will have gift wrapped a province that is ascending economically to the NDP for them to either destroy or take the credit for. I’ve said it before, the Liberal government has disappointed me at times but they must be doing something right. They’re still the best bet for our province.[/quote]

If the NDP forms the government I predict that they will be more fiscally conservative than the NDP of old. Dix does not want to be a one term Premier. Dix is not promising a lot at the moment; he’s playing it smart and safe. I think the NDP will be a bit more centrist this time around.