To the Canucks

Bertuzzi will make a surprise appearance in the crowd, the fans will go nuts, the players will be so fired up they’ll score 8 goals in the first period.

And then I woke up.

Vancouver 3-2. No OT.

but why does it always have to be so hard? Other ‘good’ teams can almost count on luck going their way. Vancouver has always earned every damned goal.

Anyone ever see anyone work harder than Trevor Linden? year after year…

i predict calgary 3-1 no over time :frowning: even tho i love the nux i gotta do that.

I predict blow out for van… like 4 goal beating…

3-6 goal beating…

goooo canucks… yahhhhhh.

Iggy, Iggy…

http://www.calgaryflames.com/extra/images/iginlawh_150.jpg

So let’s cut him some slack on the whole “blowout” dream.

Seriously though, it’s so good to see all those stupid Canucks car flags coming down…

Car flags = tacky.

Canucks = out of the playoffs. Suckers!

Maybe I’ll keep my car flag up just to piss people like you off GAMBLOR. Just because they are out of the playoffs, doesn’t mean people will stop liking the team.

Sure it does KAO, you know how this town is, Bandwagon Jumpers :stuck_out_tongue:

so many people will now not like them and then next year when playoffs come there back on the bandwagon.

it was kinda sad that they lost last nite… always next year…

[quote=“timbits”]Sure it does KAO, you know how this town is, Bandwagon Jumpers :stuck_out_tongue:

so many people will now not like them and then next year when playoffs come there back on the bandwagon.[/quote]

Well of course there’s the lame-o bandwagonners, but I was talking about real fans.

i was too poor durring the playoffs to get the flags that clip on, so i had a normal hand held flag and taped a longer peice of dowel on it with “Hockey sock tape” hehe and held it out the window.

it was leet