Timbit Tyrants!

Tim Horton’s is currently on a national recruiting drive in a bid to hire on new workers for the iconic national donut chain, there’s the chance to work flexible shifts, receive an educational sholarship, wear a uniform, work as a team and oh yeah, get fired by what can only be described as incompetent management…

London, Ontario Timbitress, Nicole Lilliman, was cashiered yesterday for the gravest of Tim Bit sins, she offered a complimentary timbit to a baby…

Apparently in a world full of corporate misdeeds and malicious double dealing, the real criminals are the ones working the front lines and providing that service thing to the customers.

As you could imagine, once word got out that Nicole had been fired for “theft”, the backlash against Canada’s national donut stop quickly became a tsunami more potent than a pot of day old coffee…

( from  the blog a town called podunk,  click on the link below to see the entire article atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … 6776    )-

16 cents is worth far more than hooking a kid on Timbits for life.
Slim margins or what?

You know the more I think about it, the more I think I’m going to email them and tell them that I think I’ll start spreading my donut fund around to other more business savvy operations, just to put a little fear of the consumer into their thick heads at head office…

I don’t actually buy much in the way of their donuts or coffee, but hey they don’t need to know that… :astonished:

customer_service@timhortons.com

Might be an idea to flood their inbox with suggestions on the proper care and feeding of employees (and customers!)

I’ve got good results anytime I’ve complained to Timmy Ho’s customer service online… the local store usually cleaned up their act pretty quick.

The godawful TImmies in Vanderhoof has cost them the bulk of my business when I travel. While the weak coffee is merely an affront to my Italian blood, my stomach over-rules my sweet-tooth by recalling the half-cooked doughy goo-lumps I chucked out the window last few times I stopped in Hooterville.
Just hoping I didn’t kill some poor moose…

So strange… in Nanaimo, every Tims drivethru would give my dog a timbit for free!  Mind you, they might be day olds, but regardless, they were handed out free and without prompting.  My dog go so used to it, that she’d get sooo excited when we went through any drivethrus!