They’ll be knocking on your door!

While they arrive on your doorstep well before Halloween, the political election season turns the tables on us, with the door knockers the one providing the treats (and maybe one or two tricks along the way) hopeful that on October 14th, we mark our X beside their name.

As the political battle heats up, and the campaign signs sprout up across the Skeena-Bulkley Valley riding, we’ll track the developments of the candidates as they head for your front door from our Podunkian portal…

(from  the blog a town called podunk, click on the link below to see the entire article atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … 2177059609 )-

Small correction.  The election is on October 14th.

Ah you’re on to me, my small plan to subvert democracy…  Have an entire nation show up to vote the day after the election, that would teach the politicians… ie, what if they held an election and nobody came?

Actually it was fat fingers and a late night, hit the five instead of the four, and didn’t proof read.

Thanks for noticing and advising, shall change…

You are very welcome:-) I knew it was a typographical error.  Thanks for posting the excellent election coverage.