There musta been a second jumper

Wow its almost 11am and theres another jumper on the bridge right now!

Say what? I drove over the bridge around 9 and there was some girl leaning over the railing having a good look down. Are you serious?

We just tried to go over the bridge and there was a police car at either end, and a city worker who was supposed to be working on the curb infront of Petro, directing traffic away from the bridge. 3 officers were standing in the middle of the walkway, but I couldn’t see anything else.

Yep theres a Girl, looks native, 15-20ish. The Bridge is Blocked off. She was sittin on the outside of the railing, now shes sittin on the inside. Theres a couple cops talkin to her about 5 feet away. I notice a green car parked on one side of the bridge. Theres a guy 18ish smokin and sittin there like he is her bf or somthing. Maybe they got in a fight.

Same girl that I noticed when I drove by. Legs are on the safe side, hopefully nothing silly happens.

Yngwie, petro at cowbay DOES take waste oil, thanks :wink:

All is well, resources came together. RCMP and other service providers. I was there when they talked her down. God was on our side this time

He’s a Christian: He doesn’t beleive in gravity.

Actually, wouldn’t they have talked her horizontal? If they had talked her down, well, that would have been disastrous.

God created gravity.

I wish he was on our side ALL the time. Man, we would like win, 40-0, every game.

Humans created God. God created nothing.

[quote=“thanos”]

Actually, wouldn’t they have talked her horizontal? If they had talked her down, well, that would have been disastrous.[/quote]

Somehow I doubt her boyfriend would approve of this…

Say she did jump, whats the odds of her actually dying?

Its soft down there, maybe she just would have broken a few bones, or paralyzed
… Odds are she probly would of lived. Unless she hit a buggy

My thoughts exactly. We’re just ants on a big ass ol’ anthill.

When I get bored I often think of jumping off the High Level bridge, but as I saunter over there I always manage to find a toddler in the park to satisfy me for the time being…

[quote=“yngwie_69”]Say she did jump, whats the odds of her actually dying?

… Odds are she probly would of lived. Unless she hit a buggy[/quote]

I would say paralyzation. Has this been happening often in Rupert though?

I thought at those type of speeds water is like solid ground. Tired right now dont feel like looking for anything.

yea, real soft, to a person stepping into it, which is more resistance than water would put up, which already approaches hard enough to kill people dropping the wrong way from 50+ feet.

u some kind of pervert, Charles_T, how does a toddler satisfy you…and please dont explain the sorid details of this incounter. jump next time ok…

Don’t take anything that Charles_T says literally… he uses all his smart time for University.