The Wind

are power was out from 3am-11am in the fulton street area. and i know of somebody that lives up on mccaffery that lost there back porch .  and they had no power from about 2am-5pm

Went out today to check out the damage and only found this at Fairview - the ‘leaning tower of containers’ - was there more that was perhaps cleaned up or in an area that wasn’t visible from the viewing area?

Obligatory:

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/shipment.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHA!  Touche!

-one container was opened right up because it fell off of a stack and all the containers fell on top of it, they have to ship a bunch of the cans back to the owners for repair.

-A big branch on our big maple tree took a good fall. Good thing it didnt hit anything it was 8inches in diameter.

Do my nerves count?  :smile: I moved back here over the summer, didn’t forget what the wind was like, but apparently lost my ability to not worry about it while in the BV. Crazy.

It’s picking up again! :astonished:

This morning my husband went and helped two different people re-shingle parts of their roofs from the other night… I wonder if their roofs are going to hold up tonight?!

You know you need a new roof in Rupert when shingles start blowing off.

Apparently the roof of one of the apartment buildings by Solly’s came off the other night in the storm too.