The US Gov. will HARRP on everybody

stop messing with my world!!!

I’m tired of you screwing up the natural cycle’s of the world just for your own security. This noisemaker is not safe by all means and is way too close an energy too my own human system soo don’t tell me I’m paranoid. We don’t need your professionals to tell us what is safe or unsafe, Even the FDA is corrupt maddness…
No one has the right to my airspace, or anyones for that matter :imp:

Please duck. My WiFi will be passing through your airspace.

My antenna is a homebrew microwave transmitter that I pulled from my KitchenAid, but I swear it’s safe.

On a side note, these lesions on my arms are healing nicely.

is HAARP even doing anything these days?

HAARPANET?

This one’s more interesting: einstein.stanford.edu/

Cancer, nervousness, mind blindness…
what more do we need…
O-yah! Cell phones to put next to my brain…
loptop cancer…
t.v. brain with square eyes…
More people give me more…
I want I want…
I need…
I Am…
I…

All they say they do is bounce something off the atmosphere…What is that something???

Could it be powerful electromagnetics that can possibly pool the vital ions in one place above the earth and steal them from the surrounding areas???

Anyone know how the fragile weather systems work on the globe???

Or how birds, fish and other lifeforms are effected???

What about humans, do we have migratory instincts???

Where Am I suppose to migrate to???

Guess I have to learn to fly to find out about that one???

:bulb: ???

Seriously though I don’t mean to sound to paranoid or blaming but it’s very strange how people go about thier bussiness through this obvious toxic soup we live in. ouch, did i just paint a bad picture in life, can’t help it there is a fly in my soup and now i’m hungry beyond belief…So many things attacking my health and now I have to fight off the HARRP bs and hope anyone that uses this tec. would NOT test to see what it is able to do or how much reactions one could cause…Don’t tell me the Gov. or any other corperations know for sure what the hell thay are doing… But hay, lets trust the US for it’s word right. Wrong, I’m a native boy to this land and I DO not believe a thing uncle sam says to anybody in this world. He is such a great preacher that everyone fell into that long cozy american dream that spread like fire to consume this land of mine…

Ok. that sounded blaming…SORRY
It’s not sams fault I admit, he is just a lackey