The randomness thread

ok heres the randomness thread… so im bored ok…ooh ill start first:

i like chocolate… :smiley:

There’s not much snow around here.

i once made a snowman but he melted…

Where’s that Cowgirl been?

It’s snowing out, and I shaved my head.

I’ve been up since 10am yesterday, work is slow and i want to pass out

I did pass out - after I discovered Laphroiag - the best single malt Scotch I’ve ever had …

That’s when I realized life wasn’t just a game.

I don’t know what to do tonight. Movie, Beer or both.

Girl next door is on Movie central and I hate it.

I just witnessed four of my friends drink two forty-pounders of Gibsons Finest followed by a two-sixer of Long Island Iced Tea mix (38%). They took shots every 5 minutes until it was gone and they all ended up brawling and throwing up all over themselves and their rooms. It was elite.

:laughing:

been there before

Some of our customers are just too stupid for their own good.

me: You have issues with your DNS settings if your domains do not resolve you cant send mail

Customer: I have not changed my dns settings in months and my email was working cant you just troubleshoot something esle

me: No sorry, until this issue has been resolved and ruled out I cannot troubleshoot any further.

Customer: Thanks for being unwilling to help I will be contacting your manager.

Fucking retards hey look my computers unplugged, but I havnt unplugged it so i better make sure my monitor/video card/nic/motherboard/cpu/ram arent the reason it wont turn on before I plug it back in.

:unamused:

I just phoned 7-11 at four o’clock in the morning to see if they wanted to play softball.

I’m sitting in an Internet Cafe right now, it’s about 11:30 pm JST and somebody is snoring in a nearby cubicle.

Customers keep breaking shit… well I should say 2 customers keep breaking shit. they keep playing with shit and dont have a clue and I am going to hunt them down and strangle them.

Most ladies love chocolate 8)
Me, I love mangos. :stuck_out_tongue:
It just started snowing here and it stuck to the ground for the first time this year. Get ready for another ice age. :smiling_imp:
timesachangin

Nuclear fission is great and all, but nothing can compare to the usefulness and all-around availability of the white four-gallon plastic bucket.

Ordinarily I would agree with the idea that small rodents don’t make good eating, but that was before I tried squirrel ice cream.

Snow but only for a few hours :laughing: The News said its gonna rain.