The new Liberal Candidate for North Coast MLA

It’s hard to say what Black Press will do, but that’s more likely if the candidate already holds an elected position.

Oh-oh! Herb’s back!

Any confirmation on that or is that a prediction?

[quote=“hitest”]

Any confirmation on that or is that a prediction?[/quote]

It’s not Herb but I’m not going to say who it is either. Give it a couple of more days, let due process run its course and it’ll be made public.

[quote=“hitest”]

Any confirmation on that or is that a prediction?[/quote]

A jocular prediction.

[quote=“Soggy”]

Any confirmation on that or is that a prediction?

A jocular prediction.[/quote]

That would have been a good match up. :smile:

unless Herb had a sex change and changed his name, no it is not him

and no the person does not have to do the morally correct thing and quit their job, for they do not hold an elected office position.

[quote=“Jabber63”]unless Herb had a sex change and changed his name, no it is not him

and no the person does not have to do the morally correct thing and quit their job, for they do not hold an elected office position.[/quote]

Oh no…Christy Clark has finally faced the hopelessness of her chances of getting elected - she was never elected in the first place, was she (well, yes she was, but it was after the fact). Instead of jumping off a cliff, she decided to run for election in an NPD stronghold! Am I right?!?

[quote=“Jabber63”]unless Herb had a sex change and changed his name, no it is not him

and no the person does not have to do the morally correct thing and quit their job, for they do not hold an elected office position.[/quote]

Could it be…Dave McGuigan in drag ?

thankfully no

Judy Fraser is the North Coast BC Liberal candidate.

bcliberals.com/news/in-the-n … orth-coast

She’s a good candidate that is very approachable and knowledgeable. She would represent the community well.

Agreed. Judy is a great candidate. Well respected in the community…I hope she wins.

That northern view will soon call for her to quit her job.

why would they do that is she in an elected office that was voted in by the ppl to represent them? and then keep that position while running for another elected office? oh wait that is Jennifer Rice, the one that doesn’t want LNG Plants, oops mean she doesn’t think all of them will be built guess her handlers are trying to handle her personal views as she calls them at council meetings now.

[quote=“bthedog”]

Agreed. Judy is a great candidate. Well respected in the community…I hope she wins.[/quote]

LOL@ thinking the liberals have a hope in hell of getting in here… greater chance of wining a lottery twice… LOL @ Liberals getting in here…

How the heck could The Northern View ask for her to quit her job?
Her job is neither elected or in conflict, like Rice.
She’s running for the B.C. Liberals… and her job is on the executive of THE B.C. LIBERALS

I doubt a more stupid comment could not have been posted.

Run Larson Run.

Judy fraser is terrible

having jennifer rice and judy fraser as the two candidates is a joke
who do you vote for???

[quote=“Finao”]

How the heck could The Northern View ask for her to quit her job?
Her job is neither elected or in conflict, like Rice.
She’s running for the B.C. Liberals… and her job is on the executive of THE B.C. LIBERALS

I doubt a more stupid comment could not have been posted.

Run Larson Run.[/quote]

You must work for the northern view.

[quote=“jamesbrown”]

Agreed. Judy is a great candidate. Well respected in the community…I hope she wins.

LOL@ thinking the liberals have a hope in hell of getting in here… greater chance of wining a lottery twice… LOL @ Liberals getting in here…[/quote]

Probably just taking one for the team.