The need for speed

Your right mike, I have just been really a really lazy at typing from too many years on irc I guess, I didn’t realize it was hard to read.

Yikes that’s some pretty shabby customer service, perhaps you should have asked for that in writing and forwarded it to the Chamber of Commerce, Better Business Bureau and the CRTC… Not nice to be brow beaten into giving up on receiving decent service,. especially from a tax payer funded corporation that holds a monopoly.

One thing the locals might want to try is to sign up for Sat tV as opposed to digital cable. Voting with their pockets so to speak. For one thing, there seems to be some debate as to what it is that the cable folks will actually be able to deliver compared with what the Sat tv people already provide.

And in a purely selfish reason, if less and less people are using the digital cable option, then hey, more bandwidth for the rest of us eh? 

Keep on posting, there’s lots of interesting material from your perspective, but as Mike suggested, mabye make it a little easier to read, some folks don’t like to work to hard to find out their info… :wink:

Im not going with digital cable im sticking with regular cable, I would go with satellite but really I just download my TV shows

Astro have you ever actually seen hi def. t.v. ? It is more than just a little bit better than standard t.v., I have all the Bell channels they offer in hi def. and boy does it have a beautiful picture. You do have to have a hi definition television to utilize the digital channels, if you have never seen it make sure to check it out at Teddy’s or East Wind.

Oh ya cool, I have a 37 inch LCD Hi Def  tv and I have a Hi def DVD player and a few movies in Hi def the details you get are great and some what mind blowing. but there is only a few channels that are in hi def and untill there all hi def I will down load my tv shows.