The long... and ... winding.. thread... dum dum ... dum dum

Quite the opposite. I was ahead of everyone in my class, and my parents wouldn’t let me skip a grade or two. So sitting me infront of the computers was a way to get ahead of everyone and do work that challenged me, instead of sitting in a boring class finishing my work in 5 minutes when everyone else took an hour.

Nope, I stopped caring about those when I had certain teachers in high school, that figured they were there to babysit instead of teach people. I knew things up to a point, and teachers never helped me when I asked for help, so I decided not to try anymore.

I’ll always be the first person to say I’m not as smart as I used to be. That’s why kids pissing their elementary and high school years away bothers me so much. If kids were to try in highschool, and get good grades all the way, or at least try all the way through and ask for help, it gets you a lot farther than just coasting the last couple years.

But of course, this gets harder and harder when the kids have to compete for attention from the teacher when they already have 30 other students they have to help in the same class. Smaller class sizes = more one on one help = smarter kids → smarter adults

We never stay on topic… you should know that by now.

Messageboards are never made to actually stay on topic when people kinda know each other.

Im influctuated with qtips, one sided socks, chipped nailpolish, long toenails, bellybutton lint, crumbs on people’s faces, warn out tires, car dents, dead plants, scars, dust, and all that good stuff no one else likes.

http://www.aath.org/images/thompsonbob.jpg

^ hahahaha daniella u so silly

wow daniella u reallllly look hawt today hehe :wink:

[quote=“Prudence”]Im influctuated with qtips, one sided socks, chipped nailpolish, long toenails, bellybutton lint, crumbs on people’s faces, warn out tires, car dents, dead plants, scars, dust, and all that good stuff no one else likes.

http://www.aath.org/images/thompsonbob.jpg[/quote]

Do people like that dress up as normal people on Halloween?

Look out kid
You’re gonna get hit
But losers, cheaters
Six-time users
Hang around the theaters
Girl by the whirlpool
Lookin’ for a new fool
Don’t follow leaders
Watch the parkin’ meters
Ah get born, keep warm
Short pants, romance, learn to dance
Get dressed, get blessed
Try to be a success
Please her, please him, buy gifts
Don’t steal, don’t lift
Twenty years of schoolin’
And they put you on the day shift

Oh, almost forgot:

Look out! Here comes the Spider Maaaaaaaaan.

Big baboon… big baboon… big baboon…

Scoobydoobydoobydoobydobow!

My spider sense is tingling
Heh, heh, it sure is, in such films as:
Spidey Goes Speed Racing
Spidey Hawaii
Spidey’s Girl
Spidey, My Pal
Spidey, The Under Water Adventure Seeker
Spidey, The Fun Licker
Spidey, A Drink For All Ages

</moxy fruvous>

No one likes a scar? I’m sure glad I left Rupert

bob dylan is so cool

whoa where did this thread come from>?? :confused:

It was separated from Dave’s baby thread.

dave shouldve named his baby “robertzimmerman”

[size=12][/size]
Lord, grant me the serenity to
accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the wisdom to hide the bodies
of those people I had to kill
because they PISSED ME OFF!

That is a funny one eh!

[quote=“smartass”]

It was separated from Dave’s baby thread.[/quote]

oic ok…