The big 649 winner revealed?

There is a winning ticket worth 500000 dollars from the extra on 6/49 sold in Rupert tonight. good luck all

son of a bitch, i didnt have the extra $1 on me!

Any word on who the lucky winner is?

I just got word that the big winner 500 thousand is my friend ben silab,time to party ben.

Isn’t he in Hawaii??

I hope it’s someone who actually needs it. lmao.

If I won a half million dollars the last thing I’d want is one of my “friends” blabbing about it on a public forum such as this. I can understand you’re excited for him but don’t make the assumption that he wants this publicized. Some people like to quietly sort these issues and plan before every man and his dog is on their doorstep with their hands out.

[quote=“Crazy Train”]

If I won a half million dollars the last thing I’d want is one of my “friends” blabbing about it on a public forum such as this. I can understand you’re excited for him but don’t make the assumption that he wants this publicized. Some people like to quietly sort these issues and plan before every man and his dog is on their doorstep with their hands out.[/quote]

I fully agree w/ Crazy Train. With the vast range of internet sites: HTMF; FB; Twitter; etc, news (rumours) travels in lightening speed. This is exciting news, especially if the winner is local - PR/PE, or outlying communties! The winning ticket was bought in the PR area; doesn’t mmean the winner IS fromm PR! Who hasn’t bought their lotto tickets when traveling in other cities?!

Let the person that won choose how & when to reveal their own good fortune first, b4 taking it upon yourself to do so.
isabelydancer00

Whoever won the ton of cash message me here if you’re looking for an INSANE computer system. We can custom build and pimp that sucker out with a 70" HDTV, 500 Watt 7.1 Surround sound and Quad SLi especially seeing as how the 680GTX’s are coming to market soon.

For a small fee of course. :smiley: lol!

[quote=“MeepMeepZoom”]Whoever won the ton of cash message me here if you’re looking for an INSANE computer system. We can custom build and pimp that sucker out with a 70" HDTV, 500 Watt 7.1 Surround sound and Quad SLi especially seeing as how the 680GTX’s are coming to market soon.

For a small fee of course. :smiley: lol![/quote]

Since he has all that money, he can probably afford the hydro bill that goes with that hunk of shit your going to over sell him!

I need another 70k to buy a house cash… someone want to make a donation? no? assholes.

[quote=“jase”]

[quote=“MeepMeepZoom”]Whoever won the ton of cash message me here if you’re looking for an INSANE computer system. We can custom build and pimp that sucker out with a 70" HDTV, 500 Watt 7.1 Surround sound and Quad SLi especially seeing as how the 680GTX’s are coming to market soon.

For a small fee of course. :smiley: lol![/quote]

Since he has all that money, he can probably afford the hydro bill that goes with that hunk of shit your going to over sell him![/quote]

I build it so good you’ll puke rainbows boss!

SORRY folks my friend ben was pulling my leg ,im sorry to say he did not win the 649.

Wanna buy a 70" screen and four GTX680’s :smiley: lol

[quote=“ajaye46”]Cnn money said billionare warren buffett may be looking to buy into montanna coal which is the same
coal that is headed to rti,this would be real big for prince rupert.[/quote]

Can you confirm if any of your other “friends” have been pulling your leg?

I heard that Jack Mussallem won and he’s going to fix all the pot holes in town.

Yeah, I imagine enough loose pennies would do about as good a job as the usual patching does…

There is sign hanging up in Westend Grocery of who won it. Can’t remember what the name was. Real estate worker i here anyways.

And the winner is … Vic Prystay! Bastard!

congratulations to vic! he’s gonna need a bigger mattress now