The Best Seinfeld

I 'm sure we already talked about this but what do you think is the best Seinfeld episode ever.

Here are some lists:

http://www.askmen.com/toys/top_10/24b_top_10_list.html

http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/may98/0146.html

Apart from the obvious ones ( soup nazi, contest, marine biologist) I am watching the “The Merv Griffin Show” right now and this is lesser known classic that is quite funny.

I would have to say

Master of the domain
Shrink Dink
The Bro/manzier

I didnt think the sponge eposide was that funny

No soup for you!

The Lip Reader!

“She’s not a novelty act, George, where you hire her out for weddings and bar mitzvas.” :laughing:

Marine biologist

I forgot the eposide name; when Elaine had the responsibilities of waking up some olympic runner. She asked Kramers wake up service to help out too, but they failed.
Also in that episode was that Texan that had some weird lingo.

“Look at that cute son of a bitch” When they were looking at some ladies kid in the stroller. He also got Kramer to talk like him.

The episode where Kramer claims to be spit on by Keith Hernandez is pretty funny. Kinda takes on a “JFK” look to it.

“There had to be a second spitter.”

I don’t know the title of the episode.

I liked the Bubble Boy episode. Soup Nazi is over-rated. There also was the episode where George needed the death certificate from his girlfirends, I think, Uncles funeral to get the ok to be off of work. Best one by far though was Master of my Domain

[quote=“stanley19”]The episode where Kramer claims to be spit on by Keith Hernandez is pretty funny. Kinda takes on a “JFK” look to it.

“There had to be a second spitter.”

I don’t know the title of the episode.[/quote]

The following part is among my all time favorites:

[quote=“Jerry”]The spit then splashed off the wrist, Pauses In mid air
mind you- makes a left turn and lands on Newman’s left thigh. That is one
magic luggie.[/quote]

I don’t know the name, but It’s when George’s new girldfriend looks like Jerry and George questions his gender. :laughing:

Personally, I’m a big salad episode fan. Not to mention the series finale was hilarious!

THE SUSIE!!! haahh SUZE

Soup Nazi
Bubble Boy
Master of your domain
Marine Biologist
The one where Kramer’s first name is revealed.

Here’s one, “The Assman”. Kramer is the assman, as the doctor.

:smiley:

"Not that there’s anything wrong with it"
The nose-picking episode
The parking lot episode
Kramer’s special basketball shoes
The one where George decides to do everything the opposite of what he normally does and tells that beautiful woman in the diner that he’s unemployed and lives with his parents
The one where George quits, then slips his ex-boss a mickey