Terrace

Why does everyone have (spit!) in their post everytime they talk about Terrace??? I kinda like it up there and I’m sure that others do too so I don’t really appreciate such an immature text added into my post.

terrace terrace terrace terrace terrace terrace terrace terrace terrace terrace terrace terrace terrace terrace terrace terrace terrace terrace

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corner_Gas

Thanks for reminding me why I dislike this site so much sometimes.

hehe no prob, I actually don’t hate terrace that much. I just don’t like terrace cause they have more stuff than rupert… IE better stores, and infastructure, but nothing beats the smell of those cotton wood trees in the summer time.

As for why this occurse -->Terrace, the board’s source code has been altered so that anytime the name is entered it appends (spit!) next to it. It’s actually done with the code that’s normally used to edit out offensive words.

Hmm, what about Kitimat (puke).

I agree that the whole Terrace thing is tiresome and juvenile but so, unfortunately, is 80 per cent (conservatively speaking) of everything submitted to virtually every forum site. As a culture, we will always choose moronic behavior because it is easier.

A great documentary to check out on this subject is “Stupidity,” which basically asks the question “What is stupidity” (which, surprisingly, has hardly been tackled by academics) and why do so many people embrace it and resist intelligence?

hahahaha!

I want to try the (spit!) thing:

First let’s not spell it properly

Terrasse, Terace,

then the correct way

Terrace

Edit: It works even in the preview!

I like it in Terrace (spit), but its real name should be Rip Bum (spit.) As for Kitimat (puke,) why did you have to bring that up. I’m going to be having nightmares now just thinking about it.

I’m from Terrace, can I get (spit!) in my member title thing?