Terrace case of interest in PR

tinyurl.com/n7uvtqz

Always thought there was something disturbing about this guy.

Speedy , I would say or I thinks that you are being Polite when you say that .

You guys are being very polite.
I got a quote from him years ago for some signs and just threw it in the garbage because of all his ramblings about the conditions, etc etc.
So sad for everyone else involved.

I’m kind of surprised there isn’t more response to this news.

Maybe some people have respect for both families and what they must be going through, rather than feeling a need to boast “I saw this coming,” when you probably really didn’t.

Or maybe there are others here who have been similarly abused by Seagull and need to know they are not alone.

The family is no doubt embarrassed, but this is solely on the perpetrator.

And, for the record, I knew about this almost 10 years ago and wondered then why nothing was being done.

[quote=“drummerboy”]

Maybe some people have respect for both families and what they must be going through, rather than feeling a need to boast “I saw this coming,” when you probably really didn’t.[/quote]

I have respect for the Victims families. I have NO respect for Mr Seagull as he should be taken out back and dealt with.

[quote=“Soggy”]Or maybe there are others here who have been similarly abused by Seagull and need to know they are not alone.

And, for the record, I knew about this almost 10 years ago and wondered then why nothing was being done.[/quote]

If you knew about it why didn’t you do something about it instead of just wondering?.

I was also shocked that more people haven’t heard about this… i feel it should be known who what and where this happened, there is a possibility that it may have happened to more kids. I have heard that he had kids camps in his place of business. Disgusting that he only received 2 concurrent yrs less a day.

[quote=“Piknic”]

[quote=“Soggy”]Or maybe there are others here who have been similarly abused by Seagull and need to know they are not alone.

And, for the record, I knew about this almost 10 years ago and wondered then why nothing was being done.[/quote]

If you knew about it why didn’t you do something about it instead of just wondering?.[/quote]

What? Take the law into my own hands? FYI, this was in the hands of the authorities, and it wasn’t that nothing was being done, it was the appearance that nothing was being done. Investigations seemed to take quite a while.

Thanks for correcting your previous statement.

He’s ba-ack! Lock up your sons.

This post is kind of lost in the mix. No one that I know was/is aware that this man is back. I would think some Rupert people might want to check his FB page and remove their names from his list of “friends.”