Teens living in small towns in B.C. are more likely

Teens in small towns just don’t have anything else to do. It’s so bla here. highlight of their week: Weekend drinks and parties ending in hangovers and sex. Jane Wilde does try her best, as well as other community members who try to occupy the youth, like with the edge and kaein island youth council. But some choose to ignore their efforts, and it’s their decisions, and hopefully they suffer the consequences and realize their mistakes. Unfortunately it does affect many others though. In the long run, contributing to overpopulation…

In my opinion, teens are like sheep, they follow their peers, do what other people do and tend to be under so much pressure at sex. Some of them just want to experiment. Like, “so and so had sex and she had a good time, so i want to try it too” And so many of them get hurt as well, how many single mothers just figuring out that their version of love wasn’t love at all. People tell them not to have sex, it’s like reverse psycology, them interpreting it as “do it”

I believe that parents and family are the number one influence in a child’s life, and as a teen, that child’s behavior sprouts from that influence. Therefore it is important to have good family values, relations and such. Divorces, abuse situations, single parents, common law are increasing and we want that to be avoided as much as possible.

I can’t believe you’d lump all those together. Look up the word ignorant.

no sex is ever safe

So if a priest (who happens to abuse kids) says that a union of a man and a woman is ok, then the kids will be better off? What the hell does the church have to do with it? Come back to the future, Macfly, it’s not the 50’s anymore.

THE FUCKING CHURCH is responsible for most of the fucking abuse, and you want THEM to be the ones who decide what is a good family and what isn’t?

Thankfully, the Christian Heritage Party won’t win this election.

Next topic…

[quote=“MiG”]Thankfully, the Christian Heritage Party won’t win this election.

Next topic…[/quote]

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2002/20020419l.gif

[quote=“Anonymous”]Teens in small towns just don’t have anything else to do. It’s so bla here. highlight of their week: Weekend drinks and parties ending in hangovers and sex. Jane Wilde does try her best, as well as other community members who try to occupy the youth, like with the edge and kaein island youth council. But some choose to ignore their efforts, and it’s their decisions, and hopefully they suffer the consequences and realize their mistakes. Unfortunately it does affect many others though. In the long run, contributing to overpopulation…

In my opinion, teens are like sheep, they follow their peers, do what other people do and tend to be under so much pressure at sex. Some of them just want to experiment. Like, “so and so had sex and she had a good time, so i want to try it too” And so many of them get hurt as well, how many single mothers just figuring out that their version of love wasn’t love at all. People tell them not to have sex, it’s like reverse psycology, them interpreting it as “do it”

I believe that parents and family are the number one influence in a child’s life, and as a teen, that child’s behavior sprouts from that influence. Therefore it is important to have good family values, relations and such. Divorces, abuse situations, single parents, common law are increasing and we want that to be avoided as much as possible.[/quote]

YOU’RE THE MAN NOW DOG!