Team Fortress 2 Released FREE

Im sure theres a few local gamers on here thought I would make a quick post, Steam has released Team Fortress 2 Completely for FREE its an amazing game fun to play and is easy to run on most older computers and gfx cards. If anyones interested in getting a game or guild together let me know! I almost fell over when I saw that they made it free! Happy Gaming!

Team Fortress 2 Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.2 GHz Processor
RAM: 256 MB
Graphics Card: DirectX 7 capable graphics card
Windows 2000/XP/ME/98
Mouse
Keyboard
Internet Connection

Team Fortress 2 Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 2.4 GHz Processor
RAM: 512 MB
Graphics Card: DirectX 9 capable graphics card 256 MB
Windows 2000/XP/ME/98
Mouse
Keyboard
Internet Connection

Team Fortress 2 Ideal System Requirements
For running the game smooth in 1280x1024 with High Quality graphics.

CPU: 3.4 GHz Processor
RAM: 1024 MB
Graphics Card: Radeon X800 or Geforce 6800
Windows 2000/XP/ME/98
Mouse
Keyboard
Internet Connection

I always enjoyed the first version of TF back in the day. I’m downloading TF2 right now. Hopefully I’ll enjoy it as much as I did TF back in the day. Should be up and playing at any moment now :smiley: 2.6 MB/s FTW!

Yeah old TF was great! They kept the same formula for the old game, updated gfx, new game mechanics and customizable characters, im only at %42 my internet is ss…ll…ooo…wwwww. I cant wait

Crazy thing is, I remember WAY back like 12 and 13 years old playing Quake TeamFortress - Tons of epic Capture the Flag matches… Ahhh, Soldiers to do rocket jumps.
Demolition Man and his pipe bombs… HWGUY sheer carnage. and of course my favorite… Spy

Terrible game, my 5 year old likes it though

Crazy thing is, I remember WAY back like 12 and 13 years old playing Quake TeamFortress - Tons of epic Capture the Flag matches… Ahhh, Soldiers to do rocket jumps.
Demolition Man and his pipe bombs… HWGUY sheer carnage. and of course my favorite… Spy

Hahahaha thats too funny. In the original there was nothing for me like setting up an auto sentry gun and waiting for people to walk into it I swear they just wouldent learn lol. Ive been playing TF2 now for a couple of days, and im really impressed for the engineer you can even repair your sentrys if they get damaged its great and after all these years people still dont learn, got 33 frags in one game with my sentry gun lol. Its like the good old days again.

I remember Timbits schooling me as a sniper on 2fort5… was that what it was called? Then I found out how he was doing it :smile: