Sunset Pictures :D

Took this out side my house lastnight playing with the nikon camera. I love the orange on the clouds.

any one else got shots like this. ?

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

Very cool.

Would be even better without all the poles and lines :wink:

I know i would have posted but the train was going at that time. I think i have some better ones too. I’ll post them :smiley:
I wish i had the time to take lessons how to use my nikon camera better.

Often you can take better shots just by moving.  Like move under the powerline and take a shot, so that the line isn’t in it.

Maybe expose it a bit longer?

Great start though, sunsets are nice.

I like this one…

look ma NO POWER LINES :smiley:

Love pictures like that but mine never turn out that good.

It was on auto so i can’t take all the credit :smiley:

I love the camera, it has a built in help system. it’s pretty slick.

Here’s my favourite shot, I got pretty lucky. It was a very nice sunset when I decided to snap a few, by the time I got down to the waterfront it was even nicer.

Awesome!

That is exactly what i was looking to get. I will be coming to rupert some day and will have to snap a few hundred down at the water front again.

Jase

Beautiful shot, Nate:-)

I have some shots, but not of Rupert - these were taking out my back door in Mackenzie in November 2006…

These happened often, but it only lasted about 10 minutes each day, so you had to be fast.

NICE pictures… do you have them in hi rez ? Can i get them ?

Here is a picture that i used my tri-pod on today and took really nice macro with.

I have mine in hi rez but why do you want them?  :stuck_out_tongue:

because they are nice…

Here is a snap of me still playing with macro. Used my new phone,

I don’t have any sunset pictures, but here are a couple of my favourites.  The first is Prudhomme Lake about an hour after sunrise.  The second was last summer in Jasper.

I have no idea how to post pictures on here but here’s a link to my photo website.
flickr.com/photos/zpaperboyz/

Edit:  Here is a picture from your site with a sunset.  I’m not sure if it’s the one you wanted posted: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/126/391659115_920355a772.jpg?v=0

Basically, to post pictures from your site, you need to put the address between the image tags ( img and /img, both in square brackets like this:).  If you have the picture on your computer, you can attach it to your message using “Additional Options” on the bottom of the message box.

• Bigthumb

Great pictures.  I really like the Prudhomme Lake photo and the Whale Park.  Intense colours.
Here is a sunset over Pacific waters (Digby Island). http://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/51395128_ac1426d603.jpg?v=0
The next two are sunrises over Atlantic waters on Lameque Island, NB.  The last one is a sunset behind my summer place on the same island.

I really like that last one.  It’s a perfect candidate for HDR.