Sunday morning Noise by Pj's

Did anyone else hear loud bangs around 7am on sunday by pj’s… There was like 5-8 bangs… really loud.

I wasn’t even thinking of being conscious at that time, so no. Also, the fact I like about 500 km away may also contribute.

Rumour has it they were looking for some paranoid dude named Bobby.

Dude, Victoria is more then 500km away, fuck PG is almost 800KM and 1500 to kelowna… so id say… 1900-2100km

504 km to be exact… th.gov.bc.ca/popular-topics/ … ulator.htm

actually, thinking about that, their database might be messed, maybe 500 mi

And your thinking road distance… I was talking straight line, as sound would travel.

Sound travels in waves…

From a source, it would travel laterally straight, but with sinusoidal areas of high and low pressure.

Results

Distance: 1585 km or 985 mi

Approximate Time: 18 hrs, 39 min

Route: 16, 97, 1, 10, 17, SWTZ BAY FERRY, 17

Origin/Destination Info:
PRINCE RUPERT - R/R CROSSING AT COOP FAIRVIEW TERMINAL
VICTORIA - JCTN RTE 17/TOLMIE AVE

[quote=“timbits”]Results

Route: 16, 97, 1, 10, 17, SWTZ BAY FERRY, 17

Origin/Destination Info:
VICTORIA - JCTN RTE 17/TOLMIE AVE[/quote]

That’s the exact route half of my bowling zone is taking next weekend to get to Provincials.

Thankfully, I’m only taking 2 little planes and get there sooooo much faster.

[quote=“Corrupt_File”]And your thinking road distance… I was talking straight line, as sound would travel.
[/quote]

[quote=“timbits”]Results

**Route: 16, 97, 1, 10, 17, SWTZ BAY FERRY, 17
Origin/Destination Info:
VICTORIA - JCTN RTE 17/TOLMIE AVE[/quote]

Um… Duh? I’ll go measure a straight line to Victoria from PR on my WAC chart.

edit- My stuff is in the car… nevermind! I’ll do it later. Victoria and Kelowna look damn near on the same radius though.

hey I can tell you first hand that the ppl at the source are complete ideots because I worked with them for 3 yrs I was the only one who knew anything about the electronics there and could tell u the technical spec’s and I can say it too the only other person who knew shit was alex but u know what they can go F**K them selves now :smiling_imp:

pass the valum, or if needed i have some adivan…it will make everything ok… :laughing: