Stupid Cops (post your stupid cop story here)

[quote=“Delirious”]I think I posted this following story here already, but since its a good one, and while on this topic, I’ll post it again.

Anyway, its another average day at work, when i hear sirens. At first i thought it was the firetrucks, since i work just around the coner from the fire hall, when i see 6 cops car screaming down the street. Run out of their cars with guns drawn. Lone behold, there was a drunken, one legged man taking a walk in the park. 4 of the cops didnt hesitate for a minute to jump on top of him, and start pounding him to the ground with their billy clubs. after wrestling this next to helpless guy, the TOSS his in the back of the car, and slam his one good leg in the door of the car, several times until they finally realize their idiousy. They leave behind a croud of shocked faces watching this whole episode.[/quote]

that sounds very exaggerated… They would not do that, unless there was reason for it.

notice all the emphasized words in the story. You’d think it was exaggerated a bit wouldnt you. No, I used words to make it more interesting, but the truth of the story still holds.

[quote=“Delirious”]I think I posted this following story here already, but since its a good one, and while on this topic, I’ll post it again.

Anyway, its another average day at work, when i hear sirens. At first i thought it was the firetrucks, since i work just around the coner from the fire hall, when i see 6 cops car screaming down the street. Run out of their cars with guns drawn. Lone behold, there was a drunken, one legged man taking a walk in the park. 4 of the cops didnt hesitate for a minute to jump on top of him, and start pounding him to the ground with their billy clubs. after wrestling this next to helpless guy, the TOSS his in the back of the car, and slam his one good leg in the door of the car, several times until they finally realize their idiousy. They leave behind a croud of shocked faces watching this whole episode.[/quote]

I was just about to walk inside Movie Gallery when this happened. At first it was just 2 cops talking to the drunken guy and a couple of his friends and then the guy started swearing at the cops. I guess this is when they called for back up because like 4 or 5 more cop cars came speeding to the scene and they all tried to hold this guy down. He threw a few punches, cussed at the cops and he also spit in a cop’s face. It took them a few minutes to get the guy into the car and then the big group of people watching quickly broke up.

[quote=“orangetang”]

Sweet, so if i put a big spoiler on my truck, they’ll think it goes fast and pull me over? Cause you know, spoilers make you go fast and out of control, not give you traction.

Color and stripes also draw attention. Studies show RED to be most ticketed color vehicle, regardless of the make/model.[/quote]

If your car doesn’t have big fat stripes down it that you put on with rubberized undercoat in your backyard, don’t even talk to me.

Goose, when you get home, let’s paint my car.

This would also discourage people from doing a “Dukes of Hazzard” ass-slide across your hood.

My driver’s window track is busted, so if someone tries to roll down the window, the glass just falls into the door cavity. It only takes me a few minutes to get the glass back into place, but with the weather having been so good here, I’ve been Duking it race-car style to get in.

pimp…

Word.

Yes, lets! I’m planning on repainting mine aswell.

Mine is off track to, but ive learned a technique to roll it down and back up. If i dont use this technique the window falls forward.