Stickers

I think my HTMF mug is MIA, but it may be kicking around somewhere. I havn’t seen it in ages :frowning:

–edit–

After carefull examination of the kitchen, I have concluded that my mug is MIA. I want a new one :cry:

How about thongs? I remember doing the artwork for Theatre of Pain thongs which read “I got pricked by the bear at Theatre of Pain.”

The best slogan I’ve seen like that was on a t-shirt from a bar in Vegas:

“Liquor in the front, and poker in the rear” - pictures of beer and cards of course :wink:

I would wear a HTMF thong anyday, hahaa… It would be pretty good advertisement when i sit down too!

Nah, it was great, it’s just that cafepress went to shit. They changed the way they did business. I basically didn’t make any money on things, I just sold at cost. Then they imposed minimum sales levels and shit like that…

But yeah, if somebody wants to design a t-shirt, we can make a batch at shirts by the shore.

ok this time… black or navy shirt, with hackingthemainframe on the upper back with the logo in the middle, and some cool logo or saying in the centre front.

Oh and “stop looking at my ass” on the bottom back.

I like the 80s iron on look… And love smartass’s idea about the ass looker one. I would also suggest using vintage baseball style t’s, you know the ones with colored sleaves and white bodies? Actually wait… totally disregard what I just said… hardly anyone would probably want to wear them

Yeaaaaaaah the ones that make everyone look retarded and I refuse to wear!

yeah those are the ones

Forget about not trusting a small town tatooist… never trust anyone with a FRICKEN HUGE SNAKE in their front window!!

Prudence, you have a snake?

Nope, no snake.

Prudence made a post that quoted hoshq’s about Bear’s tattoo place, and not trusting small town tattooists… but the post disappeared.

Bear’s tattoo place had a huge snake near the front window of his parlour.

How about HTMF bibs: Multi-use for babies, eating lobsters, or for when you just need a little extra help keeping your clothes clean.

actually i vote htmf cloth diapers, then we can make do-rags with them also.

I vote boy undies, the tighty whity kind. Underwear lines are in :unamused: Especially when one side is riding up, SEXAYYY

i dont know why but 99% of your posts make me cringe.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh… that makes me feel so effective ( and 75% of my posts are BS)

79.48% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Patient: “Will I survive this risky operation?”
Surgeon: “Yes, I’m absolutely sure that you will survive the operation.”
Patient: “How can you be so sure?”
Surgeon: “9 out of 10 patients die in this operation, and yesterday died my ninth patient.”