Stickers

So I’m almost out of HTMF stickers, and will soon be ordering another batch.

Any ideas for a new sticker design?

Spot the sticker in a Wondermike photo:

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10137/normal_S2010065.JPG

One of these days I’m going to commission a new front-page design, but I’m going to wait for an update to phpBB first.

I think that we should all pitch in for stickers, it’s not really fair that you have to obsorb all the cost.

And the sticker is on her guitar.

YOU can pitch in :smiley:

Nah, stickerguy is pretty cheap anyway…

The expensive part was the HTMF logo design :wink:

So it’s decided! Welcome to the first, annual HTMF sticker design contest. Place your submissions in the thread and we’ll vot eon whos is best. What are the color/size restrictions, MiG?

oh, heh, well, if anybody wants a copy of the HTMF logo in Illustrator or Photoshop format, send me an e-mail.

No real restrictions on sizes, since we can just scale…

Dustin designed the logo, and it’s staying :wink: But you can incorporate it into your design…

If you buy stickers through my workplace the design work is free.

No, I mean designing the logo :wink:

[quote=“MiG”]oh, heh, well, if anybody wants a copy of the HTMF logo in Illustrator or Photoshop format, send me an e-mail.

No real restrictions on sizes, since we can just scale…

Dustin designed the logo, and it’s staying :wink: But you can incorporate it into your design…[/quote]

Are we limited to a 1x1 ratio for shape? If the HTMF logo stays, the contest has already been won :wink: I’ll see if I can think of anything artsy. Are colors black and white only, or can we throw in a color or two? I know each color just about doubles the price, but I’ll donate 10-20 bucks if we end up with a nifty design.

Send me the PSD. I’ll e-mail you sun_up if you fail to comply.

cough tinyurl.com/2esan

[quote=“hoshq”]

If you buy stickers through my workplace the design work is free.[/quote]

Design is free… but you have to print out a bazillion stickers minimum and pay for those.

Rolls of 5000…

How much?

Are they thick like the HTMF ones?

[quote=“hoshq”]
You need stickers? you know the Northwest Weekly prints them by the roll for the low, low price of $0.0528 each!! (10,000 min. order)[/quote]

Oh so it’s only $264 for the minimum order now?

edit: I put this in the wrong spot earlier.

edit: I replied in the wrong spot earlier :wink:

Stickerguy is cheap, but takes a long time. Something like $20 per 500.

$20 for 500 sounds a lot more reasonable than having to order a minimum of 5000. I bet we could really beautify the city if we had 5000 to spread out!

[quote=“smartass”]

[quote=“hoshq”]
You need stickers? you know the Northwest Weekly prints them by the roll for the low, low price of $0.0528 each!! (10,000 min. order)[/quote]

Oh so it’s only $264 for the minimum order now?[/quote]

I’m pretty sure I just made that up. It’s probably lower.

Forget stickers. We should make T-shirts and ball caps. And coffee mugs.

put a sticker on a mug… done!

There was a cafepress.com HTMF store, but I think it failed to succeed.

There were t-shirts at one time. I have one that I won through a song contest, waaaaaaaay back when I was new here.

MiG… we should do another one of those contests… that was fun.