Steve Jobs died

RIP Steve you brought us many cool products you will be misssed.

sad…

He changed the world, and showed that you don’t need to be a right-wing Christian Conservative to be great at business.

Quoting Anil Dash:

“A single company has gone from being just 90 days away from shutting down to becoming the unequivocal leader in innovation, design, branding and now valuation, and the transformation happened in less than a decade and a half.”

“He’s the anchor baby of an activist Arab muslim who came to the U.S. on a student visa and had a child out of wedlock. He’s a non-Christian, arugula-eating, drug-using follower of unabashedly old-fashioned liberal teachings from the hippies and folk music stars of the 60s. And he believes in science, in things that science can demonstrate like climate change and Pi having a value more specific than “3”, and in extending responsible benefits to his employees while encouraging his company to lead by being environmentally responsible.”

"Every single person who’d attack Steve Jobs on any of these grounds is, demonstrably, worse at business than Jobs. They’re unqualified to assert that liberal values are bad for business, when the demonstrable, factual, obvious evidence contradicts those assertions.

It’s a choice whether you, or anyone else, wants to accept the falsehood that liberal values are somehow in contradiction with business success at a global scale. Indeed, it would seem that many who claim to be pro-business are trying to “save” us from exactly the inclusive, creative, tolerant values that have made America’s most successful company possible. I side with the makers, the creators, and the inventors, and it’s about time that the pack of clamoring would-be politicians be put on the defensive for attacking the values of those of us on this side."

His 2005 stanford commencement address: How to live before you die.

Very sad news. RIP Mr. Jobs.

That is so sad.

i would have wanted to meet him at least once.

He did change the world for computers and we have him to thank for many years of visionary products and out of the box thinking

Shocking but not unexpected.

He was certainly a visionary on par with Arthur C. Clark and Isaac Asimov.

x

[quote=“DHCollins”]Shocking but not unexpected.

He was certainly a visionary on par with Arthur C. Clark and Isaac Asimov.

x[/quote]

QFT

I hope you could forgive bill gates for what he did,growing up with apple was really something i hope god
brings us another man like steve jobs may god bless his family.

What are you saying? You seem to imply Bill Gates killed Steve Jobs. WTF?!