Star Wars 3

I just saw the movie and I thought it was better that the 1st movie. The first one didn’t seem that really to me. More like a cartoon. The 3rd seemed more realistic.

If you think Star Wars is at all realistic, you’re a retard.

Hey Corrupt_file i’m pretty sure everyone has a wookie. Are you saying their not real?

It doesn’t make retarded noises and it isn’t covered in hair.

Have you no imagetion nor sense for adventure. You must be a adult. I saw Star Wars when I was younger and loved it. When I saw the rest of the films I felt like a kid again.

Well, I love how you classify me. Anyways, I saw the original starwars when I was a kid, loved them then. Now, they pushed the envelope too much, too much geekage for me liking.
And Re: my imagination, I do have one thank you very much. I said Starwars isn’t realistic, it isn’t supposed to be. Listen to this plainly, a movie with lightsabers, wookies, talking little green men with telekinetic abilities and other things is NOT realistic, how can it be?

Well i mean i liked it much better when they had hardy any cgi.

oh man, I loved how they made anikan look like such a stupid senceless dumbass for going to the dark side. It’s like how dumb do you have to be to not realize whats going on. Anyway, the movie was far better than the last 2 movies, and had more lightsaber fight action than all the movies put together, with scenes of lovey dovey anikan being an idiot in between fights.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu6.jpg

For what I have forseen, that little green fuck said that there are three more episodes coming in the future.

For me, the movie was good, nice and EVIL! but a shitty ending. Unfinished ending that was not explained in any shape or form.

Also, how come Jar Jar’s people didn’t fight?
Did she know she was having twins? Cause she named them when they first got fresh air!

OB1 is a pussy, he could’nt handle Count Dooku alone…again. He needed Darth Vaders help.

I just watched it again, (at home) and (duh me) finally noticed that the lightsabre that OB1 took was the one he gave LUKE!

The constuction of Vader was coowel.

Also, there was supposed to be a (Solo) in the movie and didn’t here a name, anyone notice?

signing off.
Wookieville, USA

I personally loved the show. The lightsabers are pretty. What a girl thing to say, but I can’t help it. Anyway, I actually haven’t seen any of the other 5 movies, only parts and bits and peices of them. My mission is to see them all without any interruptions…which one do people think is the best out of the six?

I would have to say…the classics. Episode 6: Return of the Jedi.
Where we could see Darth Vader fight! (With his red lightsabre) :smiley:

Episode 4, Obi-Wan Kenobe was one of my fave chars in that movie

Everybody knows that “Empire” (Episode 5) is by far the best of the whole series. Some of you are just unwilling to admit it.

No No No No NO! :imp:

Jedi! And that’s the final answer! :open_mouth:

Vader: "Luke"
Luke: "Father?"
Vader: "Luke, I am your father!"
Luke: "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
Luke: "You jerk, you were supposed to be my uncle!"
Vader: “I am, but I am also your FATHERRRRRRRRR!”

:laughing:

The only one I like is the one with the Ewoks and the Jawas… that’s Jedi right?

Empire was by far the best of the six movies. Luke loses his hand in a fight with Vader, who he later finds out is his father (sorry to ruin it for those who didn’t know that), then Solo gets frozen in carbon and taken away by Boba Fett. Cool. Plus there a refeshing lack of muppets in that one, which Jedi was unfortunately loaded down with.

This latest movie was a good segue to Episode 4. It showed the birth of Luke and Leia (we didn’t know they were twins until Episode 6). It showed the metamorphosis of Annakin into Darth Vader. It showed how the relationship between Annakin and Obi-Wan deteriorated over time leading to their final battle in Episode 4.

Lots of action, which is always good. Probably the 3rd best of the series behind Empire and Star Wars.

Thank God it was way better than Attack of the Clones and the Phantom Menace. They sucked ass! Except for Darth Maul, he was cool.

Was there supposed to be a Solo? I didn’t think he had anything to do with the story prior to Star Wars. Maybe I’m wrong.

Hence why I actually liked that one :smiley:

smartass, check your pm please

Starwars.com shows no Solo until IV.

This is for Stanley the Empire.
This was one of the coolest moments.

“This is my apprentise Darth Maul, he will find your lost ship”

http://www.starwars.com/img/404_emp.jpg