Someone said they went to HELL and is now reborn. I say

I have to comment on this one

Church Member wrote: “when you focus on others I don’t look to the right or what is on the left, but what I focus on is God because I put him first in my life”

Since you commented on the RIGHT and LEFT I have to point out the RIGHT and LEFT symbolism in the picture of the last supper. Everyone on the left of Jesus, left hand down was whispering and looking sinister and everyone on the right hand up side of Jesus is happy praises and smiles.

It’s kind of funny how that term right wing and lefty is used today in politics or how they label a certain way.

Well anyways, I don’t want to offend you about your horrible experience but I have to ask and comment about it. People around the world talk of a light at the end of the tunnel or some sort of heavenly experience. Others have the hellish experience of ugliness and pain you experienced. People have experiences that transcend the normal mindset of hard concrete reality, something that pierces through all the doubt and touches something very real inside of ourselves. Faith that the experience is real leaves us with an understanding of our evaluation of that certain experience. The other worlds are always very vague in description because they don’t seem to follow the same laws or framework as this reality. I can’t say that I’ve seen h-e-l-l but I can say that I’ve seen the energy of creation unfold before my senses and that’s an experience I can never describe in words. Sounds kind of ludicrous when someone makes a claim of that magnitude. “Hay, I’ve seen GOD the other day”:smile

Anyways, what I’m trying to say is that my experience was so grand that I labeled it GOD, all that IS. I believe that everything is GOD, and a H-E-L-L that exists would only exist if it exists within GOD. So experiencing the worst side of GOD is still a Divine right. A right of free WILL, Choice. So when you saw yourself locked up in a chamber, dark and painful, torment etc… This is a place that may of been created by your free WILL, symbolic of the state you believe your in. Like a dream symbolically trying to describe our choices needed to answer questions or riddles to our conscious selves for the waking state. I don’t want to sound like I’m discrediting your journey because I believe it is as real as finding a heaven or seeing energy or the substance of spirit. Every dimension is just as real as the next, only not every place is needed for everyone at the exact moment. This place seems like a soul separation of the Great Spirit so that we can come back home with our experience of duality…How we cope with what the experiences actually were is how we tell the tale and what we say that it actually was. We sometimes tend to put our own beliefs before the experience and label it accordingly. It is very easy to mistake fear for evil…But how does evil exist within GOD???

[quote=“words”]

Since you commented on the RIGHT and LEFT I have to point out the RIGHT and LEFT symbolism in the picture of the last supper. Everyone on the left of Jesus, left hand down was whispering and looking sinister and everyone on the right hand up side of Jesus is happy praises and smiles.

It’s kind of funny how that term right wing and lefty is used today in politics or how they label a certain way.

?[/quote]

I don’t know if you thought that the last supper was the origin of the left/right expression for politics but the following links will point you to the real origin:

http://www.wordorigins.org/wordorl.htm#Left
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics

Thanx for more facts but do you think there is a reason for The French National Assembly putting thier best on the right side or do you think they blindly assembled the positions. I find that nothing is left to chance in the minipulating spectrum of life. But then again maybe I’m paranoid or even worse, I hope I’m not SkitzO :laughing: