Some good April Fools pranks

So anyone come across some well done pranks for the annual rite of the first of April?

I though that the Gmail add on was pretty good, as was YouTube going retro…

Sure hope that ones an April Fool’s prank!

At any rate, weigh in with your own catches!

lol, somebody should this post this above the office copier.

source: Reddit

Hahaha I like the canon one - hopefully there will be some good videos of that online :smile:

My eldest son decided to get up extra early and hide all of my youngest child’s clothing…it was a rough, unneccessarily loud morning :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“StackedSports”]Hahaha I like the canon one - hopefully there will be some good videos of that online :smile:

My eldest son decided to get up extra early and hide all of my youngest child’s clothing…it was a rough, unneccessarily loud morning :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

At least he didn’t hide your clothing. :stuck_out_tongue:

When I was little my brother and I left piles of “glue” on my mom’s table with a mixture of cornstarch and water…then left a bottle of elmers glue next to the mess. She was not impressed. I’m pretty sure I was grounded until she found out it wasn’t really glue :stuck_out_tongue:

I told this idea to a group of 8/9 yr olds this morning…sorry in advance to their parents! heh heh

Not an April Fool’s joke. Got called to set up a wireless printer. Their son who is “good with computers” tried for two days.
It wasn’t plugged into the wall.
Why does it need that, it says it’s wireless???
Son comes home for lunch. He’s twelve

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]Not an April Fool’s joke. Got called to set up a wireless printer. Their son who is “good with computers” tried for two days.
It wasn’t plugged into the wall.
Why does it need that, it says it’s wireless???
Son comes home for lunch. He’s twelve…[/quote]

LOL, you know there may be more money in publishing for you, just put out a little red book of quotable quotes from your travels in the Fort, it has the makings of a best seller!

This was the best one I saw all day (fast forward to 4:21 if you’re inpatient!)

A friend told me about a good one at the 2nd Avenue Medical Clinic — “Dr. John’s Alternative Care Pain Clinic”. I’m out of town and was wondering if anyone got a photo to post.

here’s the doc john pic