Social Interactions

You’re 21… it will get old  trust me :wink:

I’ll be 21 in four or so days woo.

Here let me spell it out for you, “Hot” would be someone who has a nice hard body with a pretty face mounted on it, one who at a glance we would say “She’s hot, I’d like to #%#$ that!”, nothing relative about it, least there better not be, no relatives or dogs allowed. If your wondering if your “hot” its an easy to answer question, are good looking guys lining up to ball you, if not…your not.

Hrmm I’m hot but guys arent lining up for me :frowning:

So you aren’t hot either eh Chris?

Zing!  :smiley:

What are you talking about Chris has tonnes of guys lined up for a shot at his rump.

Yes, but “good looking guys” is what’s specified, not plump, hairy anywhere but their head guys.

Is that a shot at me? because I’m not plump and … nevermind.

Reminds me of the bald guy who had a tattoo on the top of his head.
It said: “If you can read this then i’m having a good time”

Nope! You both missed the part where i said at a glance we would say “She’s hot”, thats “She’s” not a “He’s”, but nice try, pitiful as it was, so yeah from a guy’s perspective no I’m not hot, and if I am he’s about to get hurt and that would be his eyes bleeding, not his ass so I’ll block ya on that one in advance :smiley:, and by the way, you aint hot either, not even warm. You want a “hot” body then earn it, very few get it as a genetic gift from god the maggots that they are, the rest of us have to work for it, 7 small meals a day and a two hour workout 6 days a week will give it to you but it takes alot of effort and dedication most arnt willing to commit to, it doesnt happen in months, it takes years of eating right and training on days you dont feel like it, in the end we all have the body we have earned, those of us with shit genetics have to work even harder at it than the gifted pricks to get the same results so dont blame your genetics, thats an excuse not a reason. Do the work or dont, but leave relativity, special relativity and genetics to einstein and your cousins.

Did I blame my genetics? Was I complaining at all about how I look? Nope. If I wanted to become “hot” I would.

Waste of time, IMO.

And no, I’m not referring to becoming healthy, but rather becoming obsessed with looks. There’s a difference.

You can fix fat but you cant fix ugly  :astonished:

On a rare serious note… being ‘obsessed with looks’ is not a good thing but being obsessed with getting healthy is.  Guess what; Healthy is hot fat is not.  ‘Skinny’ isn’t necessarily hot either.

Paris Hilton for example is coke whore skinny and in my opinion not hot at all…  Jessica Alba on the other hand is healthy and is the most gorgeous woman on the planet.

Personally I’m not obsessed with how I look but how I feel and I feel fucking fantastic.

On a sad but somewhat hilarious note I now wear the same size pants as I did in grade 7.

I need to get off my butt and do more exercise, I tend to get sedentary and eat too much when things get stressful at work.  Did some aerobics today and feel less lethargic.

For the rarest of occasions…I actually agree with Jesus!!  Must be a cold day in hell!  :imp:

I have a special medication for stress.

Heh-heh, I have some too…of the malt beverage variety…another reason I’m feeling sedentary.  I know what I need to do, just eat less, walk more.  I just need to get moving:-)

I feel like dancing, lets all go dancing. It can be an HTMF event. :laughing:

I dont think you could keep up. I’m pretty nimble.

Never know.