So long and thanks for all the fish

We’re moving next week and I wanted to say thanks to all my friends and customers in Prince Rupert for all your friendship and support. Amber and I have had a wonderful time here and will miss pretty much everything about it.

Please feel free to download this photo for use as you like. If you have a hard time downloading it please feel free to email me at zpaperboyz@yahoo.ca and I’ll send the high resolution version your way.

Cheers,
Chad

zpaperboyz photography
flickr.com/zpaperboyz

Chad. It was great working with you at the Daily News mate. Happy times. I hope you and Amber continue to enjoy life wherever you are going. I’m still over here in China after having spent five wonderful years in Prince Rupert. It’s a great town and is populated by fantastic people and I’m sure you, like me, will never forget it.

Thanks Earle.

Good luck on your future plans, hope all turns out as you both desire.

Always found your photography to be a fascinating study of the region.

Best wishes

Good luck Chad and family. I loved your photography.

Thanks Poduk. I’ve missed your blog.
Take care Bandit.

Good Luck, Chad, I’m sure I’ll still see you on Facebook, and I look forward to a whole new genre of photography!

Thanks Mig, I’m sure there will be way more snake and cactus photos.

As MiG has said I cant wait too see what you’ll be shooting next in the desert, and btw my dad lives there so we may see you in the future.

Astro - That would be good. My new number is 250-299-LENS

Haha, 299 lens, I love it!

I’ll miss you too Chad. I often send my online friends to your flickr site.
I wish you all the luck. And I hope you and Amber have a wonderful life! :smiley:

good luck and don’t get stuck in the mud down there with your next vehicle :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Bubba Steve for the referals.
Jabber, There’s no mud there because of the desert so I should be safe… except for the snow getting stuck like I did last weekend going into Exstew.
flickr.com/photos/zpaperboyz … hotostream
I will miss having a buddy with a winch to get me out all the time for sure.

Here’s a funny video of my weekend stuck. Turn your volume up. rofl.

Good luck Chad!!! Things just won’t be the same without you!! Now I have to get the new person trained to come visit and have a cup of coffee and set up our ads!! Good luck with your new position and all your future plans!! I was great getting to know you!
Rainforest Books!!

Anytime you want to come visit bear country, Chad, let me know!

Maybe you’d have more guts than me and stick around when the bear gets really close to you (see end of video).

[quote=“MiG”]Anytime you want to come visit bear country, Chad, let me know!

Maybe you’d have more guts than me and stick around when the bear gets really close to you (see end of video).[/quote]

Perhaps a wise decision on your part…

ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20 … ll-110511/

[quote=“rainforest books”]Good luck Chad!!! Things just won’t be the same without you!! Now I have to get the new person trained to come visit and have a cup of coffee and set up our ads!! Good luck with your new position and all your future plans!! I was great getting to know you!
Rainforest Books!![/quote]

I think you’ll like the new person.

So when exactly are you leaving anyways Chad?

I’m -30- now at the paper and pulling the tent pegs on the long weekend.

I had to ask what -30- was…