Snow!

Well it’s snowing out.  I just about crashed on the highway because of it. 

What are your thoughts on snow? Do you like/dislike it? Do you think it’ll last? How much do you think we’ll get.  Will it be a white Christmas?

Snö är jätte roligt men bara i bergerna.

If it snowed everywhere else other than roads, driveways, and sidewalks… I wouldn’t hate it.

Not a big fan.

If somebody’s shovelling my driveway, then let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

If I’m stuck on the Rupert streets while the lunatics try to drive in it, let it melt, let it melt, let it melt… :astonished: 

If I can just look at snow and enjoy it then that’s okay.  I’m not a big fan of driving in snow or clearing the driveway.

I gotta go and work in the wilderness for a while, so I am not too keen on the snow. I guess it is better than the super cold, outflow winds.

No on posted any pictures. ?

I logged into the creative systems blurry store cam to see the rear of a white lcd.  They should put that camera up into the window more…

:wink:

Mike

There have been a couple snowstorms here.

It makes for rank driving conditions, but I prefer it over the dry, stale, cold weather there had been for a while in the previous weeks.

Well here are two groups with differing opinions on snow.

The Police say yea, the criminals say nay.

Find out why here…

opinion250.com/blog/view/409 … +to+arrest?

I am diggin’ the winter driving!  Shitty tires just adds to the thrill!

I love the snow i hope it keeps on comming, well on the Mountians. its shitty when it snows here for a day or so, it looks all nice and pretty…Untill the rain comes and all the snow melts to slush and my feet get all wet and stinky(HAHAHA).
Cant wait to shred the Pow! on Shames as soon as the hill opens it should be a good year.
Smithers opens today lucky ski bums :sunglasses:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/smadax/AppleTree03.jpg

This is an apple tree… it looks so festive with all the bright red apples still hanging there.

How cold and dry is it here? I shuffled across the living room carpet in wool slippers and reached over the futon couch to get something. ZZZZAAAAPPP.
Jeans zippers are highly conductive. The little women can stop taking the pill now. Ouch…