Sneaky Sneaky!

I just clicked on the “HYMF Home” link from the photo galleries, and it brought me to Gary Coons’ official site! Sneaky!

WTF?

I’ll take it that wasn’t an Easter Egg then? That’s screwed up!

I’ve tried to do it again and again but it won’t happen. I swear all I did was click on that one link, I didn’t have any other pages or threads open.

Oh yeah, and make that hTmf for all the little people that have no idea what I’m talking about.

[quote=“smartass”]I’ll take it that wasn’t an Easter Egg then? That’s screwed up!

I’ve tried to do it again and again but it won’t happen. I swear all I did was click on that one link, I didn’t have any other pages or threads open.

Oh yeah, and make that hTmf for all the little people that have no idea what I’m talking about.[/quote]

don’t worry smartass the same thing happend to me not in the same way but I was surfing through HTMF and all of a sudden I was at www.garycoons.com

Dunno…

Well, the site is hosted on the same server (apache virtual hosts), but so are a bunch of others (menino.com, rupertpics.com, and a few others).

But you shouldn’t see it unless your browser specifically asks for it… weird.

Mig :Question

what do you run at home for a server ? I use a p3 866 with only 300 +ram its apache, PHP, mysql windows xp. I know your machine is going to be faster and powerful then my puny 866,
but for now it does the job. …Most times pages load quick.

your pages are fast we have the same connection I would guess if you are hosting from your home or are you going out on citytel backbone ?

Thanks

[quote=“MiG”]Well, the site is hosted on the same server (apache virtual hosts), but so are a bunch of others (menino.com, rupertpics.com, and a few others).

But you shouldn’t see it unless your browser specifically asks for it… weird.[/quote]

yea it defiently was weird, I was wondering how I ended up at gary’s website :confused: