Smart meters

Im looking for a place to do some cooking if you know what I mean. I also like to grow my own fresh herbs and spices. Is this the place for me? How is the hydro? Id like to bypass any issues…

But seriously I may be going back to school for a few months in march. You opposed to short term rentals?

[quote=“jesus”]Im looking for a place to do some cooking if you know what I mean. I also like to grow my own fresh herbs and spices. Is this the place for me? How is the hydro? Id like to bypass any issues…

But seriously I may be going back to school for a few months in march. You opposed to short term rentals?[/quote]

It’s the era of the “SmartMeter” jesus! Herbs and spices? Probably better to buy local, of course !! LOL

[quote=“codybear933”]

[quote=“jesus”]Im looking for a place to do some cooking if you know what I mean. I also like to grow my own fresh herbs and spices. Is this the place for me? How is the hydro? Id like to bypass any issues…

But seriously I may be going back to school for a few months in march. You opposed to short term rentals?[/quote]

It’s the era of the “SmartMeter” jesus! Herbs and spices? Probably better to buy local, of course !! LOL[/quote]

Funny thing about smart meters they’re actually kind of dumb :wink:. Open another thread on it though because this one shouldnt be crapped up.