Slow walkers

I don’t care how slow they are moving, just as long a they are moving. The thing that pisses me off is those who don’t even look when they step off the curb.

I know that drives have to give pedestrians the right-of-way when they are in the crosswalk, but that does no good when you don’t give the cars enough space to stop. Car wins every time.

I also get peeved when people stand on the corner, seemingly looking right at you - and as you stop the vehicle they don’t move.  If you then start to go, thinking they are not wanting to cross the street, they will dart out in front of you and holler at you as if you were purposely trying to run them over.  I wonder if they know how many drivers really WOULD like to run them over.

Here there’s the blind drunk woman who lays down in the crosswalk and flips you the bird while screaming insults until her friends drag her away.
Or occasionally stops, turns towards you and lifts her skirt over her head and dances holding up traffic until someone with a strong stomach gets out of their car and threatens her.

LMAO…thank you herbie, you just made my day. :smiley:

where do you live herbie?  this is a place i need to avoid.  omg

Yesterday I seen this one person waiting for the “walk” sign, and when the “walk” sign did go, this person started walking…slow…and the “hand” stop sign came on…

lmao…this person ran back and pushed the button again. 

What the heck?

LOL!

I like how people push there baby first right out on to the street without even looking for traffic…  Im driving lots all day for work, I get paid by the hour so I dont care how long someone takes…

Hmmmm… care post your car’s license plate here?

Just in case.

Rupert needs these:  :smiley:

http://www.itsbulletin.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/walktimer.jpg

Right ooooown

Those are awsome,  I would hook up my loud speaker, " 10,9,8,7,6,5,4 Run Mother F@ck#R 3,2,1…