Sirens

Does anyone know where all of those sirens are going or are happening at here in Rupert?

Hear the sirens or am I just longing for rumors?McBride area.

I’ve been home since about 8 o’clock (CHSS area) and have been hearing quite a few sirens.

drive by shootings and such.

New world order are gonna bust some caps in yo mudda’s mini-van

W3|2|) |1f3

They’re coming to take me away! Ha haa!
They’re coming to take me away! Ho ho! Hee hee! Ha haa!
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I’ll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they’re coming to take me away!

What are you so upset about!

Um, maybe that signature is offensive to some of us, eh?

[quote=“BigThumb”]

What are you so upset about![/quote]

Nothing. It was just a quote from the Merovingian off of Matrix Reloaded. I didn’t have enough space for the whole thing in my sig. It goes like this:

“I love French wine. Like I love the French language. I have sampled every language. French is my favourite. Fantastic language. Especially to curse in. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d’enculé de ta mère! It’s like wiping your arse with silk. I love it!”

I didn’t think it would be, considering that:

A) It’s written in a language most people here cannot understand,
B) I’ve read things on here that are just as bad, which;
C) Unlike my sig, were actually directed at specific people.

If you find my sig that offensive, I can change it. To paraphrase Freud, sometimes a sig is just a sig.

Mon Dieu, now I ham sew confuse. I asked one serious question and this where one takes it.

Stardog, the more I look at your new sig, the more I think I’m looking at japanese superheroes and ninjas masquerading as characters… specially the first 2 on the left.

Well, the first character does mean “tiger”…

Besides, since I doubt that anybody could read it anyway, I knew nobody would be offended this time :wink:

i havent heard any sirens…

Alright ,but do you see any smoke yet?Were you there?