Should the Recycling Depot stay open on Saturdays?

According to guitargrrl, an email about “Jean Martin, who was a leader in getting our recycling depot going and who keeps track of it’s operation for our PR Environmental  Society has sounded an alarm.”

Isn’t Terrace doing a curbside trial?

They are indeed…

bclocalnews.com/bc_north/ter … 44777.html

I called regional district this morning and spoke with the administrator who told me that at this point in time there are no plans to close on Sat.  Right now this is just a rumor even though an alert has been raised by someone else.  The administrator would not tell me what future plans are but she did assure me that they are not planning on closing on Sat at this point. 

Sorry for starting a rumour, but I got the email from the Prince Rupert Environmental Society, so I thought it was fairly reliable!  Well, at least the SQCRD got some feedback about what people want from their recycling depot.

So the company that picks up recycling from your house … any one have info on the cost and contact #?
Thanks,

The cost is 19.85 a month and the local company is Prince Rupert Eco Management they have a web site
www.eco-management.ca.