Seal hunt

First off, Paul Watson is the creep who offered his ‘ship’ to protest the Spanish (I believe) fishing trawlers fishing within Canadian water some ten or fifteen years ago. BTW the ‘ship’ he offered needed extensive repairs BEFORE it could leave the dock. I do recall it was six figures worth of work. How freaking altruistic!  :stuck_out_tongue:

As for he seals, they directly compete with the fisherman for cod. Furthermore the cod eat seal feces which in turn gives many cod worms which ruins them for fisherman and eventually leads to the death of the cod.

As for the killing of seals, I would suggest that you attend a chicken butchering session on a farm. With their heads lopped off they do ‘the funky chicken’ dance for a couple of minutes. Thats right, with no brain attached to their nervous system. It is simply nerves playing out death.

If I have offended some vegans, RIGHT ON! I am an omnivore, and will not pretend to be a grazing species.

Cheers!
RR

Paul doesnt care about cows, pigs or chickens. Here’s a quote from one of my conversations with the douche bag.

Looks like Watson & crew will face charges for attempting to ram a Canadian Coast Guard ship off Nova Scotia earlier this week:

cbc.ca/canada/newfoundland-l … -ship.html

:astonished:  Shocking, according to his emails he has never done that and is not a terrorist.  Are you saying mr paul watson is a liar?

What?  Isn’t Watson wanted in Norway, for sinking a ship there or something?  I’m not sure about the details, I remember it coming up when the Rupert SPCA was being threatened with being bombed.

He’s also claimed that he “invented” tree-spiking.  And I think he’s on the record as saying that the lives of worms are more important than human lives.  That’s all from memory, of course, so I could be wrong.

Anyway, doesn’t look like Watson himself is being charged – just the captain of the boat.

Interesting, I kind of figured that they would end up being charged, as if the coast guard had initiated the “attack” I’m sure we would have seen ten different versions of the video from CNN and CBC through to YouTube…

The fact that they delivered not one bit of visual evidence kind of made me think that the Watson Ship had been the one to introduce full contact sealing to the atmosphere…

Not that I endorse any kind of military action, but If we had our Coast Guard vessels equipped with the same kind of weapons that the US Coast Guard have then I suspect that Mr. Watson would have been rowing home in a lifeboat… :unamused:

Now are you calling him a liar?  I certainly wouldn’t question the integrity of  this non-violent vegetarian?