Seafest!

I’d like to thank Dink and their lead off batter for not taking my head off today, eventhough they tried numerous times. Dink was hitting up the middle again on the last play too. So much for him telling me he never hits up the middle against a girl.

Good tournament though… Tubby was hilarious today. He needs to drink that much more often.

We unanimously decided that Dink has the best nickname ever.

And a firm “gg” goes out to WestPoint for hitting way too many home runs.

I’m surprised Dink comes back to these tournaments… a few years ago, Mrs Eso and Patti were harassing him so bad one game he had the balls to try and fight back.

He didn’t win.

But yeah, his nickname suits him. People have been calling him that for years.

I’m suprised the cops have not cracked down on the drinking in public that seems to be the norm for you baseball players when playing.

In the last few weeks Ive been riding down by the Civic and stopped to watch the games going on and in every case Ive seen the teams swilling beer while they play. Not that I care but just suprised that you guys get away with it.

it’s called a beer league isn’t it?? Not like they are getting totally smashed in public and disturbing the peace. Can’t people have a good time? Geesh ease up

beer = sin = go to hell

[quote=“Anonymous”]I’m suprised the cops have not cracked down on the drinking in public that seems to be the norm for you baseball players when playing.

In the last few weeks Ive been riding down by the Civic and stopped to watch the games going on and in every case Ive seen the teams swilling beer while they play. Not that I care but just suprised that you guys get away with it.[/quote]

They don’t get away with it. The OV Rebels got their whole cooler poured out and they were fined for bootlegging or something like that. Right Eso?

That was a few years back, but yeah.

haha yes its like people are getting totally smashed :stuck_out_tongue:

theres not a night at the leauge that someones not smashed :stuck_out_tongue: haha

but i agree, its a beer leauge :smiley:

Tim when are people getting totally smashed? Where the hell am I when this happens?

I’ve only seen people on a couple teams get drunk enough that they cause a disturbance, and that’s only been at tournaments, and more people laughed at these people rather than starting a fight or anything.

The cops know what’s going on, it’s just that no one is disturbing anyone else, they are all responsible about it, nothing gets broken, and people don’t get hurt, so they let it go. Hell, the RCMP team took a cooler with them to the games too!

mmmm beeer :smiley:

KISL wholeheartedly supports the designated driver program.

Yes it does. I’ve seen Eso drive home the van once or twice for his folks :stuck_out_tongue:

Or you could not need a DD as some teams stay down at the fields all day long past the time they are done playing, and drink their faces off. Now THAT builds character, except when you get paranoid and think everyone is laughing at you. :unamused:

I’ve actually driven three motor homes home from the field in one day for my old man and his team.

But yeah. They can pry the empty cans out of my cold, dead, leather glove.