School

Does anyone know when report cards for the high schools are being sent out?

Um, I never remembered report cards being sent out by mail, I always brought mine home.

They started to mail them out to make sure the parents received them…

Report cards don’t get sent out, you pick it up usually normally one week after the last final exams ends.

That’s what I thought too.

That’s how it was when i was in highschool.
Are we that untrusting of teenagers now?

I firmly believe that teens are very mistrusting of the adult world. We must try to gain and keep their trust.

Hey, welcome to HTMF, Johnnyspark! :smile:
If memory serves the report cards were picked up in June by the students.  My daughter brought hers home.

I had a report card for one of the kids come by mail but it was at the beginning of the summer.

Heh, you’re right.  I just asked my kid and she said it was mailed home.  So much for my memory. :smile:

So, basically, no one has a real answer for you.

why thank you hitest!

CHSS students had to pick them up after the last week of school I believe.

If you don’t have it yet your kid either picked it up or got to the mail before you did. Perhaps they have something to hide besides the hickies on their neck and pot smoke billowing from their room.

It’s not cool to give nor get hickies on the neck anymore… I’ve seen more and more FACIAL hickies lately. 

Like the hickies didn’t look bad enough already on their necks… now they have them on their cheeks and chin.  STOOOOOPID!!

I have a couple hickies on my neck but they were unintentional… things happen in the heat of the moment… when did face sucking/biting become a turn on? does this have something to do with the movie aliens?

Maybe it’s always dark and they can’t see what they’re doing?

Is it not the thing to do when you get engaged? Cheaper then rings, is it not?