School On Monday?!?!?!?!?!

Is there school on monday?

As far as I have heard there is… you better do your homework now.

Teachers across B.C. are voting today to accept or reject Mr. Ready’s package.
Watch the news tonight. The announcement will come after 8:00 p.m.
I don’t know if there is school tomorrow. No one knows yet.

Has school been out recently?

Mariena,

Here’s a link you can check out later tonight:

http://www.canada.com/vancouver/index.html

You can also tune into the radio. :smiley:

so do we have school?

patience, they’re telling us at around 8.

school tomorrow?

There is school tomorrow.

Damn.

How was everyones first day back? hahahahahah :smiley:

I’m glad that our school isn’t part of that union. Missing that much school would sizzuck.

Have fun making up for that lost time…he he.

I did benifit with no school. i didn’t have to slow down in the school zones

I’m so glad school is back. I friends in grade 12 who are so smart and can do anything they want with their lives after high school, but with 2 weeks off school they’ve missed 8 classes… not fun when it’s Principles of Math 12, Chemistry 12, Physics 12, etc.

Those are soo all the classes that I have. I enjoyed missing school though, a textbook is just as explanatory as a teacher, and they don’t ask for more money.

Heh, maybe when you’re in high school and you don’t actually have to pay for your textbooks…

I’ve always found a person can teach material to me a lot easier than it is to read it out of a text book.

You should have spared your peers and teachers from your presence and opt for home schooling if you think like that.

two weeks was a long time to be off, but teachers are being totally reasobable! they assigned us work before they went on strike so we didnt have all that much to catch up on when we returned!! im just glad we dont have to make up any of the time and will be grading on time! WOO