Saaalsa

[quote]McDonald’s to eliminate super-sized fries in U.S.

— AP

CHICAGO — Say goodbye to those super-sized fries — McDonald’s is slimming down its menu.
The hamburger giant has started phasing out its trademark Supersize fries and drinks in its U.S. restaurants as part of an effort to simplify its menu and give customers choices that support “a balanced lifestyle,â€[/quote]

Ah, news.google.ca rocks more:

from cbc: “It’s not known if the company plans to remove supersize in its Canadian outlets.”

nah they don’t care about canadians

Orkut quote today

ah mcdicks isnt all that great ne ways

[quote=“BigThumb”]Orkut quote today

[/quote]

that sounds very intriguing :open_mouth:

Orkut needs some new quotes… I’ve had that one a few times already.

My roommates got chinese food. Thses are their fortunes from their cookies : 1. Our first and last love is…Self-love 2. A friend is a present you give yourself.

Pretty innocent yes, but add “in bed” to the end of those…

Gawd, mention Salsa and some get hungry and others dance.
For the record I eat while I dance.

I dance while I eat!

why would you wanna dance while eating??

I dunno… I never noticed it until my boyfriend pointed it out.

oh ok hehe

i aint had a good salsa in a while

I noticed in Overwaitea they sell “fresh” jars of salsa in the produce section, but they are 5 bucks a pop!

have you guys seen that lil machine on the shopping channell that makes salsa?? haha

Is it made up of a knife and cutting board? Or does it actually grow the tomatoes for you too?

[quote=“smartass”]

Is it made up of a knife and cutting board? Or does it actually grow the tomatoes for you too?[/quote]

no sorry it doesnt… :unamused:

[quote=“smartass”]

Is it made up of a knife and cutting board? Or does it actually grow the tomatoes for you too?[/quote]

no sorry it doesnt… :unamused:

Any dummy can make salsa… you don’t need a special machine for it.