Run OS X on Inside Windows

pearpc.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html

Whatever turns your crank…

8 pistons turn my crank… Nifty.

Ran over some glass last night… $107.99+tax later I have a new tire on my car… Luckily, Candian Tire had the needed tire hanging on the wall (display), otherwise I would have needed to wait 5 days for a new one. How silly is that? Aren’t Radial T/As like one of the most widely used tires in North America?

i would love to download a iso of a finished disk. running osx that would be cool, i have tried other boot disks like knppix, there cool.

Humm… id rather just run the older machine with x than on a pc.

It is incredibly slow.

Almost as bad as running Windows on a Mac. Slow.

http://www.xpde.com/shots/startmenu_small.png

fullscreen: xpde.com/shots/startmenu.png

If you want you can also run Linux on Windows :smile:

colinux.org

Than run Mac on linux as that release appears to be more stable than PearPC ?

No, and you also have a less common wider size tire.

damn, cooplinux is harder to get up in win xp home that one would ever imagine

hackingthemainframe.com/coppermi … e=fullsize

Think its time to make the switch… :unamused: Probably has better stability anyways sigh

Just go with one or the other. shakes head

[quote=“orangetang”]8 pistons turn my crank… Nifty.

Ran over some glass last night… $107.99+tax later I have a new tire on my car… Luckily, Candian Tire had the needed tire hanging on the wall (display), otherwise I would have needed to wait 5 days for a new one. How silly is that? Aren’t Radial T/As like one of the most widely used tires in North America?[/quote]

If you bought your tires, didn’t they have a nice we-repair-everything warranties?

[quote=“MiG”]It is incredibly slow.

Almost as bad as running Windows on a Mac. Slow.[/quote]

I think it’s quoted as being 40 times slower than the client operating system on equilvilant hardware–if compiled with the JiT module.

[quote=“rangerwreck”]

[quote=“MiG”]It is incredibly slow.

Almost as bad as running Windows on a Mac. Slow.[/quote]

I think it’s quoted as being 40 times slower than the client operating system on equilvilant hardware–if compiled with the JiT module.[/quote]

That’s like… 55MHz on my 2.2GHz PC.

Ouch.