Revenge of the Sith

Episode III trailer, yay! Oh man… you should see all the wookies.

blacktower.net/uploads/teaser.mov

So darth vader was so damn strong thathe took out all them there jedi. I mean come on.

They shoudl haevall just ran at the bugger at once. But its a movie so.

He helped the Empire track down all the Jedi’s and kill them. He didn’t do it alone.

Ya but pff they could stoped him easy. I get 500 guys to shot him at the same time. cant deflect that can he

just as long as its better than episodes one an two…

The Empire had an Army of clones, the Jedi aren’t a huge army and Anakin is wickedly awesome.

Go watch the movies.

The damn clones where on the light side side. I mean even if darth is so good I mean his son kicked his ass.

Come on now…that was…

SO FUCKEN AWSOME!!!

Listning to Darth again gave me the chills and made all my arm hair stand right the fuck up!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:open_mouth:

Sorry it was the wookies that made my hair stand up.

But why does Chewbacca live on Endor?

The Chewbacca Defense

Monday, 27 Oct 2003. An often used legal argument. By Charles Mauch.

Ladies and gentlemen of the supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider: this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee — an eight foot tall Wookiee — want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

But more importantly, you have to ask yourself: what does that have to do with this case?

Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense!

Look at me, I’m a guy here trying to tell you that vader should have died out of lodgic and I’m talkin’ about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense.

And so you have to remember, when you’re in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation… does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense.

If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Because chewbacca fucks ewoks.

I see big thumb isnt the only one into little person sex.

Where did that come from? I mean, this is the best spelled post Nomadic man has ever had. I just about fell off my chair when I saw that there were practically no spelling error in this message. You only forgot the ’ in isn’t. Great progress kid!

children, calm down.

Regardless of nomad’s rampant dislexia, big thumb still likes tiny sphincters.

[quote=“BigThumb”]

Where did that come from? I mean, this is the best spelled post Nomadic man has ever had. I just about fell off my chair when I saw that there were practically no spelling error in this message. You only forgot the ’ in isn’t. Great progress kid![/quote]

Who are you now, Strong bad? Who cares if my grammer is not up to snuff?

Oh damn man where gonna get banned in a while haahahahahha.

moi avant toi

And I thought that I was a big Star Wars nut. I never seen human use this kind of lingo b 4. LOL

And for Chewy, leave the guy alone, I seen his interview on Tech TV on Screen Savers. Now that was a great interview. You could probably find the transcripst on techtv’s website.

And he does not FUCK ewoks. He is trying to find a way to make them grow the size he is.

There also is some kind of Solo in the new movie, but it’s not Han. I wonder if he is going to pal with the All Mighty Wook?

NINE!!!

Don’t project your own fantasies on others. By the way, are you another Eso alter ego?