Reminds me of Mig

http://www.fictionalworlds.com/FICWRLDS/LOTR/LOTR2/anigifs/ANI-Gollum.gif

Nah, too much hair.

WonderMike, sounds like there is a story in the line at the bottom of your posts about being puked on, want to share your story? My son Isaac peed on himself, before my wife had a chance to get the diaper on.

Haahha…you have not lived till he’s peed on you as happened to me once when I changed my younger brother. (I have a brother who is seventeen years younger, so yes I was changing diapers when I was seventeen)

[quote=“VMS not logged in…”]

Haahha…you have not lived till he’s peed on you as happened to me once when I changed my younger brother. (I have a brother who is seventeen years younger, so yes I was changing diapers when I was seventeen)[/quote]

That’s one of the reasons why my mom was glad she had a girl instead of a boy… she never got peed on.

There is a story. But it’s not mine. One of my friends messaged me on ICQ the other day, and it went something like this:

i have been puked on
and it sure as hell wasn’t fun

He offered no explination other than that.

[quote=“WonderMike”]
There is a story. But it’s not mine. One of my friends messaged me on ICQ the other day, and it went something like this:

i have been puked on
and it sure as hell wasn’t fun

He offered no explination other than that.[/quote]

Sometimes it’s best not to know all the gory details.

my wife got the golden shower from my boy when he was about 10 mos old. shoulda heard him cackle the brat.
one day i went to work and a woman came up with a towel and asked if I fed the baby on the way to work. my daughter burped up down the back of my shirt and I didn’t even know…
too bad they don’t stay cute