Religion Sucks

www1.whdh.com/news/articles/world/BO13858/

Fuck these crazy bastards all over the news. Got riled up over some cartoon, now they’re sending death threats, and lighting shit on fire, and doing what they do best! Over a cartoon! How often do child molesting Catholics get made fun of? They don’t go all dirka dirka jihad on anyone… they just keep being pervs…

These guys are seriously out to lunch… let’s see what building they land the next planes onto

Yeah, about fucken time.

Some people put alot of faith into their religion. I don’t have that much faith in any of them. The only thing that I know for sure is that I am here now. I don’t know for certain what will happen after I die but I sure as hell am not going to live my life in fear of something that I’m not sure exists.

Many Muslims in the world are completely fanatical and its scary. They, like many other religions, are brainwashed at an early age to believe that their way is the only way. The difference is that they will kill and be killed for their god.

If there is a god up there I’m sure that he is shaking his head at the fuck-up that he’s created.

I have seen only a couple of the images and they weren’t funny. I heard a comment on the radio that most of them weren’t funny at all. If it’s the case, I think caricatures have to have an element of humour to be good. So the publishing of unfunny caricatures targeting a religion that is already under fire because of some of its radical elements isn’t really the most sensitive thing to do. Did the editor of the newspaper publish it for the shock value? Well they got more than what they bargained for. They can hide behind freedom of expression but a little bit of sensitivity might have been useful in this case.
I don’t condone the violence. But I am not surprised that the radicals are doing that. We know how these people are. We’ve seen scenes after suicide bombing. We’ve seen or heard of beheadings. So why are we all surprise when the protests turn sour? I’m sorry, but the radicals of Islam are holding the reasonable people in the religion hostage with violence. And I don’t see an end to that in my lifetime. My hope is that the other religions in the world don’t end up like that.

http://peace.mennolink.org/resources/clipart/leojpeace1.gif

http://thebackpew.com/backpew/images/killjesus.jpg

repent you

Repent you heathens, or Im going to burn your churches down. (j/k)
I think in the near future we will see a holly war, Christians against Moslems, repent repent, your time is near, the all might lord will drop a nuke on your holly land and Smite the sinners of the earth, Christ will come from the heavens in a shinny UFO. Ask for forgiveness now and you shall ride to heaven with Jesus in his UFO.

Heh, a bomb instead of a turban, eh?

A bomb instead of a turban…

Any time you categorize people, it’s possible for a few bad apples to ruin the reputation of the entire demographic.