RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE BEST: Hairstylist & Color Tech

Htmf members you were great help before. I need recommendations for a great or in your opinion the best hairstylist and colour technician in Prince Rupert! Unruly, curly hair needs to be tamed ( I’m sure a futile attempt in the north coast humidity but I must try…thank you!)

A little over a month ago, I would have told you Cowlicks. But, Jane has left town for greener pastures.
Now, I need suggestions for the same thing.

Shear Pleasure ! Joan, Marlene and Lia, all awesome ! They take the time to listen to what you want, give advice and just do a great job !!

I don’t want a hairstylist to “listen to what I want”. They are the professionals, they should know what looks best on you.
That’s where I’m going to have troubles. Finding another one I can trust like that again. I could walk into Cowlicks and walk out with exactly what I wanted, with minimal discussion.

[quote=“bubbasteve735”]I don’t want a hairstylist to “listen to what I want”. They are the professionals, they should know what looks best on you.
That’s where I’m going to have troubles. Finding another one I can trust like that again. I could walk into Cowlicks and walk out with exactly what I wanted, with minimal discussion.[/quote]

The ladies “listen to what you want” and then give their opinion if they think that is a good idea for you which should be what you are looking for. How many times do we get what we want and walk out thinking WTH did I do? Why didn’t someone say something?

My wife and daughters like Hair Tek down in Cow Bay in the Atlin terminal.