Reba McEntire in Prince Rupert

Reba McEntire in Prince Rupert

Wow, that’s awesome!!!

and there’s pictures too. Not just a rumour.

She must of heard how much I do love her voice and so manytimes my lady catches me singing with her when her CD is on. I am shocked thrilled and like Bubba lost for words.

A friend sent me these earlier, but I didn’t want to post them without permission. But you beat me to it anyway, Bob.

Photos are by John and Joyce McDonald (thanks Ellen!)

Oh i work with Joyce, i can bet she was thrilled to bits seeing her! What a treat, wonder was she in town on a yacht for a visit?

Awesome!

[quote=“MiG”]A friend sent me these earlier, but I didn’t want to post them without permission. But you beat me to it anyway, Bob.

Photos are by John and Joyce McDonald (thanks Ellen!)[/quote]

Well Mig by having scruples you thus have disqualified yourself for further employment as a member of the papparazi!

Holy poopballs!!!

Awesome!

[quote=“Princess of Power”]Holy poopballs!!!

[/quote]

I like that saying , may I use it sometime ? Holy poopballs!!!

I like that saying , may I use it sometime ? Holy poopballs!!![/quote]

Ha Ha, go for it!

There is An article (just found) She is Officially a GoodMother now, To a Ship…It is belonging to Norwiegen Cruise line called the “Epic”!!! So, she must be checking out the Other Cruise ship’s that they have in the line…The Epic is stated to be The Biggest Ship in thier fleet holding a nice number of 4,200 passengers! Pretty intence! Awesome pics!

SOOO that is her family with her in this pic…that is pretty awesome

Yeah who’s the dude picking his nose ?

I heard about this today, I didn’t believe it until now though…
Same as I still don’t believe that Johnny Depp was in the harbor however long ago.
Pics or it didn’t happen.

lol, the guy scratching his nose is Reba’s Husband Norvel…

[quote=“Sindicat”]

lol, the guy scratching his nose is Reba’s Husband Norvel…[/quote]

Narvel (Reba’s husband)
weloveshelby1.tripod.com/pictures!!.htm

I dunno I just miss the days of her first husband, Charlie the rodeo rider, now that was the country music life!

myhero.com/go/hero.asp?hero=McEntire_Annapolis

woohoo lets put a big sign up when you come to town

it’ll say - prince rupert the town reba once visited

we are a tourist mecca now lol

Rupert gets a fair share of celebrity tourists

Maybe we should market ourselves as a celebrity tourism destination…it could work… :smile:

Yes we could make our motto
"Come visit Prince Rupert, we will not mob you"