Re: Wolves in Rupert

Early early monday morning we seen two HUGE wolves hanging around Mckay street and down Kootenay Ave.  The cops were trying to scare them off, but an hour earlier we heard gun shots around that area and it was all over the scanners.

omg lock up your cats, dogs and children… more wolf’s… when will these beast’s get the idea that there not welcome in town, they need to stay in the bush, we need to educate the wolf’s about this problem , maybe they will listen…couse you know shooting them just dos not seem to work!!!

we live on sloan and we were awakened to what we thought were a couple wolves howling at around 2:30 am sunday, i guess they were wolves after all.

Quoted from owl.english.purdue.edu

"The apostrophe has three uses:

1) to form possessives of nouns
    2) to show the omission of letters
    3) to indicate certain plurals of lowercase letters.

Apostrophes are NOT used for possessive pronouns or for noun plurals, including acronyms."

If HTMF had a spelling and grammar tool, would people use it?

There is an unreal amount of wolves in Alberta. They have beautiful thick coats and look nothing like the mangy, emaciated coastal wolves that I am familiar with.

i remeber when that happened i went outside cuz i heard somethin and there was some chick cop tryin to scare one off… it was by my cousins front door…crazee… haha silly cop tried sayin they were coyotes… :unamused: